• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild Dashie has appeared!

Rainbow_Dash

Swagmaster Admiral
    Years
    Hello hi people of this forum! I hope to get to know you all better.

Things to know:
    1. I'm a guy.
    2. I'm 14
    3. I'm already quite active on the Marriland forums but there's no such thing as too being in too many pokemon forums
    4. I'm half decent at competitive battling
    5. Celebi is my favorite pokemon
    6. I love ponies(as if that wasn't obvious XD)
    7. I'm typing this at....4:30 AM
    8. I'm usually known as Dashie, but whatever you guys come up with is fine by me
    9. I love making memes and I'm sometimes called the Meme King on Marriland
    10. I don't know what else to put

Sooo yeah, that's about it I guess.
    man I need some sleep

4AM! :( I would hate to stay up that late. Did it once and boy did I feel horrible the day after, psh. But either way it is amazing to meet you and welcome, Dashie.

As a MLP fan I can definitely say you're amazing because it is such a cute show. Glad you've already popped by the MLP fanclub.. it's a fairly big club and welcomes any new face. Be sure to stop by there often to discuss new episodes and news.

There've been a fair few people coming here from Marriland lately so you might recognize a face or two. I personally never got active there but can vouch that PokeCommunity is an absolutely fantastic forum with amazing people - you'll fit right in! Be sure to stay active, all right?

See you and let the staff know if you need help.

Rainbow_Dash

Swagmaster Admiral
    Years
    4AM! :( I would hate to stay up that late. Did it once and boy did I feel horrible the day after, psh. But either way it is amazing to meet you and welcome, Dashie.

As a MLP fan I can definitely say you're amazing because it is such a cute show. Glad you've already popped by the MLP fanclub.. it's a fairly big club and welcomes any new face. Be sure to stop by there often to discuss new episodes and news.

There've been a fair few people coming here from Marriland lately so you might recognize a face or two. I personally never got active there but can vouch that PokeCommunity is an absolutely fantastic forum with amazing people - you'll fit right in! Be sure to stay active, all right?

See you and let the staff know if you need help.

Ok ,thanks for the welcome :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi from Marriland! Quite a good number of peeps here from Marriland too, so, I hope you'll see some familiar faces, yes?! And welcome to PC!

Celebi is a cutie; one of my favourite grass pokemon! Do you use it in most of your competitive teams? It's pretty good! Ah, and yes, as said, there's the MLP fanclub to consider joining if you're into MLP, and there's also the Culture and Media section if you want to chat about your favourite television shows in general! All sorts of good stuff you can do here on PC. 8)

Anyways, I hope you've had a great sleep, and I hope to see you around! Lemme know if you want to chat anytime, and I'd be happy to. :3

Rainbow_Dash

Swagmaster Admiral
    Years
    Hi from Marriland! Quite a good number of peeps here from Marriland too, so, I hope you'll see some familiar faces, yes?! And welcome to PC!

Celebi is a cutie; one of my favourite grass pokemon! Do you use it in most of your competitive teams? It's pretty good! Ah, and yes, as said, there's the MLP fanclub to consider joining if you're into MLP, and there's also the Culture and Media section if you want to chat about your favourite television shows in general! All sorts of good stuff you can do here on PC. 8)

Anyways, I hope you've had a great sleep, and I hope to see you around! Lemme know if you want to chat anytime, and I'd be happy to. :3

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, sometimes I use the bulky support set with giga drain and stealth rock and sometimes I use the offensive set with nasty plot, either way a great pokemon! And yea, my 2nd post was an application for the MLP fanclub XD

Back