• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild MissingNo.'s Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild MissingNo. appeared!

Red Gyarados fan
Years
  • I am sorry if this is in the wrong place but I've looked all over and I can't find any where to put my Pokémon Sprites and again I am sorry this is what I can make:

Revamps:

Devamps: (Still working on it)

Recolors:

Mixed Pokemon:

Trainer Look-A-Likes:

Pokémon looking like their trainers:

Glitchy Pokemon and Trainers:
    /

Multicolors:

Icy/Water Pokémon:

Ghost-type Pokémon:

Pokemon made out of snow:

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2007
    The shading of the nintales and the trainer is a little bit weird
    But the other things are Good

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • I love them all except the devamp,but as you said you are working on it! But other wise they are all awesome^^

Red Gyarados fan
    Years
  • Arigato oops sorry slip of the tongue I'm trying to learn Japanese, but I've only learned a bit also the Devamp, was my first try at it but I still working on it to get better like I did with the Revamps.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Its weird how you made Pidgeot that color, but it looks great in a weird way. The Eevee/Mew fusion looks well put together. The Revamps and Devamps coloring is looking good.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • These are all really good except for the trainer and the ninetails ( the trainer looks fine) but the ninetails looks just down right weird

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • Thses sprites are quite impressivwe Wild MissingNo (Well better than mine) I really like the Trainer look alikes!
    Lol I know I tried to make Ninetales look like her trainer but it backfired any requests to get this started up?
    I'm sorry to say this but requerst threads aren't allowed anymore due to the Moderators banning them

Red Gyarados fan
    Years
  • What?! What the h*** for? What's the point having sprites if your gonna ban request it's b***** stupid if you ask me if you want requests my fourms is the place sure it's not much but I put alot of hard work into them

Years
  • What?! What the h*** for? What's the point having sprites if your gonna ban request it's b***** stupid if you ask me if you want requests my fourms is the place sure it's not much but I put alot of hard work into them
    Sprite request threads were banned because of the amount of spam they generated in the forum even after people had been told to stop; besides, there's more to a sprite forum than just taking requests. As a note, requests taken by PM are still allowed, since the rule applies only to the pixel art forum itself. Next time, please watch the language, as censor bypassing is not allowed in any form here.

As well, don't point people towards other forums at all unless the message is located in your sig; it's a violation of the "no advertising" rule.

Red Gyarados fan
    Years
  • Sigh I know I've not been around lately my Kitten Aggro she's been a living nightmare.. Well I've not tried Back Sprites before and heres my first also. I am sorry for last time Cowrie when I'm tired I just lash out with out knowing until I remember a few days later.. Here are my new Pokmeon/Trainers:

Also I've been making new trainers/Pokemon mixs:

Skarmory Girl:

Articuno Girl:

Zapdos Girl:

Moltres Girl:

Plusle Girl:

Minun Girl:

Espeon Girl: (Note: I had use Umbreon's tail for me to get it to work):

Raichu Girl:

Gardevoir Girl:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    I like ur mewchu and mewchu two lol very well done although maybe a bit bright.
    On Mewchu two (hehe) you could put Pikachu's red cheeks on it

Red Gyarados fan
    Years
  • I know but it's been a long time since I last made them they are all on my brothers computer I'll have to sent from over from MSN well I could edit them a bit I'm getting used to back srpites only started using them yesterday

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Aww what a cute Mew/Pikachu and a Pikachu/Mewtwo. The coloring is done nicely and the assembling is great also. Overworlds are very hard to do and you did a very well job

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Red Gyarados fan
    Years
  • Thanks I've made a few new sprites at last been major busy with a game online game it's been pinning me down when I come off from there I'm to tired to sprite here's what I've made:

Natu Girl:

Medicham Girl:

I was able to complete my Eevee girl Evolution:

Eevee girl:

Jolteon Girl:

Flareon Girl:

Vaproeon Girl:

Espeon Girl:

Umbreon Girl:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The Devamp looks intersting, probally could go somewhere with that, i don;t really like the recolour, the yellow doesen't go with it at all =/

The pokemon looking like their trainers aren;t bad, but the flannery recolour needs shading on the hair.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back