• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild Nightmaren Has Apeared!

Sirc

Azrael Nightmaren
Years
  • Hi guys :3c
    I'm somewhat new here...
    I've been lurking as a guest and i know a little of the basics
    But um
    Hi. hee
    idk what else to do here ;-;
    im shy /w\

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hiya Sirc! Everyone starts off somewhere, right? Why not here and now? :D Welcome to PC, it's really nice to meet you! Hm, how about telling us a bit more about yourself? We'd like to get to know what you're interested in, your hobbies, favourite Pokemon, favourite games, etc. We're a curious bunch of people, not to mention friendly! :3

As you might or might not already know, there are loads to do around here. From battling to art & design to just chilling with a few random conversations at the Chit Chat Cafe, there is something for everyone! Take your time to find your niche, and hopefully you'll be able to contribute and do what you love!

Any questions of doubts? Do feel free to approach me or the other Moderators for absolutely anything. Have an amazing time here - I'm sure you will! See you around and happy posting!

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • Hye Ghost that i ever love that pokemon, welcome to the community,
    is okay if you shy, everyone will shy~
    well is cool that you have ur own 3DS, enjoy ur stay

Years
  • Definitely no need to be shy. :) People here are super friendly and totally wonderful! But I can relate, I was so shy when I first joined and had to re-read my post tons of times before I actually posted them. >.>; But after some time passes you'll start getting used to things and realizing there was never a reason to be afraid, haha. We can promise you that! Fantastic to meet you and welcome to PC, Sirc.

It's great that you're finally making progress to break out of the lurker zone as posting is the best way to get into the forum fully. There are plenty of areas to post in, from all the generation discussion boards to clubs and even ROM hacking if that catches your eye. Be sure to poke around and find that special area for you to call home here.

Cheers and have a great time! Hoping you stick around for a long while. Don't forget to contact the staff if you need help, definitely.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, hi there! Aw, it's okay if you're a little shy; we all were! But, PC is a great place on meeting new people and friends, so I definitely think that you'll warm up to us in no time at all! And welcome to the forums! It's great to meet ya today!

And ah yes, there's a lot of PC for you to see, like in all of the pokemon boards where you can discuss pokemon in general, to other boards where you can just relax and chat about various topics like video games, or the chit chat cafe! So, have a look around the forum, and feel free to be right at home with us! We'd love to see you around. <3

Thanks for coming, and definitely have a great stay, yeah? And yup, the staff team will always be here for you whenever you have a question about PC, and we'll help you to point you in the right direction. Have a great day! :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hi Sirc welcome to PC! Glad you decided to join, if you'd like to be friends hit me up with a message on my profile. :)

Sirc

Azrael Nightmaren
    Years
  • Oh gosh~ you all are really nice and helpful!
    thank you ;//w//;
    I do have a question though, is there a way to check any replies on a thread I posted on? Through this site? >w<

Ah well I do hope I can make some friends here and stuff

I will definitely need to check out all these cool features ^^
    thank all of you guys for helping me!

Oh! And on profiles I see something called Albums..what exactly is that?

Last edited:
    Back