• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Wild Pokemon Encounter Code Problem

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
  • I have been having shiz loads of trouble with this one stupid code that doesn't seem to visibly work.

For the past few days I've been trying to get the codejunkies.com Encounter code to work on my LG game but it doesn't seem to work. All the other codes I got from codejunkies.com work alright (as does the M code I got from there).

So my question is two fold -

(1) What is the correct way to input the code into the Action Replay System

(2) Is there any particular area you have to go inorder to encounter them

I hope someone can help because this is seriously starting to annoy me. I've tried e-mailing codejunkies but I haven't got a reply and that was roughly a week ago.

- Mistys Brother -

P.S I've tried posting this in the cheats code thread but no one answered and this code is REALLY ticking me off !!

Vash26

Eon Crazy
    Years
    • Age 35
    • TN
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    Im having the same problem pal, its all code junkies fault, none of the FR LG codes work for me, not even full pokedex, and they should work, because I got my action replay with the FR LG codes built in.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    For the first 251 Pokemon (RBYGS):
    https://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/cheatcodes/leafcodes.zip

For the 3rd Generation Pokemon from RS:
    https://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/cheatcodes/leafrs.zip

Leaf Green Only

Download the files and unzip them to your desktop. Double click them and they'll be imported to your Action Replay PC program.

Connect your AR to your PC using the USB Cable it SHOULD'VE come with. Send the codes you just imported to your AR. Choose the Pokemon you want and load it up.

I can't gaurentee that these will work if your AR is above v3.3 since these codes were made for v3.3

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Yeah. My friends has the 3.1 Action Replay, but all the codes we used work for us except for the Shiny PKMN code. There's a document on GameFaqs that is nothing but Pro Action Replay (AR too) codes for the US and JAP versions of FR/LG. So far,they all work. Including the one to get the Aurora and Mystic Tickets.

Back