• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wild pokemon role play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xatuchick

most understanding persin
Years
    • Age 31
    • Ma.
    • Seen Apr 29, 2004
    Allrighty then... this is a WILD pokemon role play. This means you MUST be a wild pokemon. No humans will be included at all...period.

You may play any normal wild pokemon, of any color, ect. (So a red mudkip would be allowed.) but no legendary pokemon for now.

Name: Avee
    Species: Aveon
    w/e: I like pecha berries.

Pikaki

Wannabe preator... *Sigh*
    Years
  • How do we do this?What's the plot?This should be locked.

Spoiler: Click here,if you want.

Xatuchick

most understanding persin
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ma.
    • Seen Apr 29, 2004
    The plot? I was just adding that.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

You find a tape on the ground, you sneakinto the Pokemon Center and play it.

On the tape;

*appears* Hello, you have found the message I have sent. I sent this message from the valley of eevee evelons, I am a legendary pokemon, Aveon. I am one of the last remaining Aveons on earth. However, I am very lonley, a bunch of trainers came through about a week ago and caught all my family. If you would like to, I will come and visit. After vewing this tape, look around for an amulet, then, look into it and say 'golden feathers, speed of flight, bring her her with all her might.' ."

*tape ends*

Pikaki

Years
  • I guess... I'll join.

Profile:
    Name:Evee.
    Species:Eevee.
    Looks:Normal eevee with a blue pearl necklace.

Backup profile:
    Name:Pikaki.
    Species:Pikachu.
    Looks:*Points to her avatar for Pikaki's looks*

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • me too!
    Name: Rekii
    Species: sneasel
    looks: he is red with pitch black claws and blue eyes. (see my link on my signature)

Pikaki

Years
  • Trotter!Isn't that the Sneasal I made you in my request topic?!I'm glad to see you're using.

By the topic:I can't really say much on this roleplay until this starts.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • why not..

Pokemon: Flareon
    Name: Firestarter
    Description: Black with white fluffs and Tail. She has bright red eyes with a gold downcast moon on her forehead.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Name:Moonlight
    Species:Umbreon
    Looks:Normal Umbreon with a bit of fur sticking up inbetween her ears and yellow glowing eyes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back