• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild USER re-appeared!

Akumu Senshi

Don't worry. It's fatal.
    Years
    YES. YES, YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE FINALLY CAME TRUE. I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD AFTER AT LEAST A MONTH. COWER IN FEAR, GODS.

...and no one remembers me. :( But I'd like to welcome myself back anyway. :D

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I will welcome you back sir. I know for a fact that I've seen you post around here at least once or twice though I don't recall where. As you can see, nothing's really changed in the month that you were away so you'll have no trouble getting back into the groove of things. Hope you stay longer this time around.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Wow, thirty days of absent eh? that's certianly long, anyway welcome back. I hope you reunite with your friends here soon!

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Well.

I got banned again from Bulbagarden, this time for one whole month. Expect me to stick around for a while this time.

Welcome Back To Pokécommunity.
    Why did you get Ban At Bulb Thou If You Don't Mind Me Asking ?

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
    Welcome back to Pokecommunity, I've been away on my older account for a few years, but now I would hopefully stay on this site for longer. Hopefully you would do the same?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    You were banned? I hope your going to learn from your mistakes.

Welcome back.

Back