• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild YukiKaru appeared! :O

YukiKaru

Pika-Pika-PIKACHU! <3
    Years
    Uh...hi. ^_^

My name's YukiKaru, and I'm just really happy to be here. I love all Pokemon! :D And I just so happened to find this site, and I decided to join. My favorite game is SoulSilver, but I've been playing Pokemon since the beginning. I'm really excited to be here, and hopefully help people out who need it (I'm a huge Pokenerd. :P ) and who knows! I'll probably learn something new myself. So, it's great to meet you all, and...hi! :3

Years
    Awww, hey there Yuki and welcome to PC! n~n You seem like a wonderful person from what you've written here.

Pokemon is an amazing franchise, isn't it? I've been playing since the beginning too and playing through R/B/Y/G/S/C were some of my fondest childhood memories. People like you who are itching to get involved have the best time here as you'll have so many boards to explore and post around in. :D I think you'll really enjoy the Fourth Generation Gaming board if you're a fan of SoulSilver; that's the best place to discuss it in as well as the wonderful Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. I'm replaying through HeartGold right now with a team of unevolved Pokemon and gosh it's been hard, baha. Just beat Pryce and am a little.. no, really worried about Clair. Luckily I've got Mareep to battle her Gyarados, but the dragons are what truly worry me. Guess I'll be needing that Ice Beam TM right about now.

So I'm guessing you're a big fan of the games, yeah? Do you like anything else when it comes to Pokemon? :) You can discuss all aspects of the franchise here, ranging from merchandise discussion to games. It seems to me like you're the type of person who would really enjoy Pokemon Clubs too, being such a big PokeFan and all. As the name implies, you can join tons of Pokemon-related clubs/groups over there and meet others who enjoy the same things you do! I run my own club and can definitely say participating in them is one of the most fun things to do here. Since Glaceon's in your avatar, I figure you might like our eeveelution club, too, so peek around there and join sometime if you'd like. Delving into the off-topic boards would be fun and worthwhile as well so look around and you'll soon find those places you really enjoy here! Once you get past that first post and start getting involved more, you'll find it's hard to leave, hehe.

Looking forward to having you around, Yuki. Have a blast posting around and if you ever need anything, just contact one of our lovely moderators!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Welcome to PC YukiKaru!!

I've been a fan since the beginning too with the Red being my first. The originals were such a big part of my childhood and I'm thankful for them cause I wouldn't have been typing this today without them. I think Pokemon Clubs will be a good place for you as well. Assuming Glaceon's your favorite Pokemon here, so look for the Eeveelution Club there. There are many other clubs there for other aspects of Pokemon, such as the 18 Pokemon types. Of course , we have many other boards dedicated to Pokemon as well, but also many off-topic ones too. So I say explore this forum around and I'm sure you'll discover topics you'll like. You'll be making alots of posts and friends in no time.

Glad to have you here. HeartGold and Soulsilver are excellent games and I really enjoy playing HeartGold so much. As a player of the original Gold, I can't help to feel nostalgic playing it and it's got to be number one or two on my favorite Pokemon games. You should definitely like Fourth Generation Gaming like Cirno said. If you like anything from Gen IV, including Soulsilver , that's the place to go. Of course you can discuss about Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum there too. Speaking of Platinum, I've been playing a used copy of it lately. I'm right now playing the last file so I can transfer the last player's Pokemon to my other games, like White. I do that often haha.

I really hope to see you around more. Enjoy it here and have fun and if you have question, just ask a moderator! Nice meeting you Yuki!

YukiKaru

Pika-Pika-PIKACHU! <3
    Years
    Aww, it's so great meeting you guys too! <3 Wow, I really, really appreciate the advice! :3 My first game was Blue, ahhh memories of running around with my Squirtle in tow. :') I will definitely be checking out the boards you've recommended! :D My current progress on SoulSilver is...I'm about to face Mt. Silver! :O Reeeally nervous. >.< Wish me luck!

Back