• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] wildbattle triggered Pokemon on signpost event can't hold item?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    I have a 'signpost' type script which triggers a wildbattle, and everything's fine except the Pokemon doesn't hold an item.

So I seems to me signpost triggered windbattle events can't hold items, was this common knowledge?

S:

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
    Years
  • I have a 'signpost' type script which triggers a wildbattle, and everything's fine except the Pokemon doesn't hold an item.

So I seems to me signpost triggered windbattle events can't hold items, was this common knowledge?

S:

Is there any way you can change the event from a signpost event to a person event? That's usually how wildbattles are meant to be done... You shouldn't be using signposts. Try restoring from a backup and changing the event type in AdvanceMap to a person instead so you don't run the risk of breaking anything. You'll have a chance at fixing the item problem if you do it that way, too.

Back