• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will ash catch the genaric crab pokemon for BW?

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
    I mean He has a kingler and corpfish (spelling?). I cant remember if he got one for sinnoh but gliscor had pincers ;).

I do think I saw a crab-like pokemon from a poster I saw but It hasn't apeared in the episodes yet. And I'm waiting for the 3rd version of the unova games to come out (ex: yellow,crystal,emerald,platnum) which I would imagine be called gray because I only need ONE video game for the same thing and I felt like crap the last time I didn't have the best of that region (it was diamond when platnum came out).

(keep in mind I only watch the show in english bacause a. I hate subtitles and b. I cant speak japanese.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
    Nope, Cilan got it, as in dwebble. Unless there's another one I forgot about.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2012
    Yeah dweeble is the closet thing to a crab and cilan gets it, but wat i dont understand is ash eventually has 7 pokemon in his team? i thought u could only have 6

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Cilan already has a Dwebble, which is based on a hermit crab. I don't see a reason why the writers would give Ash another one.

Years
    Yeah dweeble is the closet thing to a crab and cilan gets it, but wat i dont understand is ash eventually has 7 pokemon in his team? i thought u could only have 6
    Ash has six Pokemon on hand, and one, Tranquil, with Professor Juniper.

And, like everyone else said, he probably won't catch one.

Years
    Way to ruin tradition, Cilan. I really dislike Ash's choice of Pokemon in this saga. Did he really need all the starters? The only people I see with all three starters are 10 ye-

I guess it suits him...

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
    Yea I was kinda disapointed with ash's pokemon choices (even though I've only seen him get 5 so far). I mean

a. it's not fair that in the cartoon you can find starters as wild pokemon =/ lol.

b.In other regions like hoenn & sinnoh are the only regions that give him a more balanced team by opening other team slots from starter pokemon. In hoenn he only used one! In sinnoh he only used 2 starters.

Hoenn shared the starters between the 3 charicters allowing all charicters to have better teams =)

Don't get me wrong though I like a number of starters, they're quite powerful. my favorites:

blaziken,swampert, torterra and infernape.

Back