• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Ash part 1

Will ash face the Frontier leauge this season?

• Total voters
Years
  • Will Ash part 1

With the resent episode "Challanging a towering figure!" Ash faced frontier brain Palmer.With this recently happening do you think that Ash will face the rest of the frontier brains and demand a rematch from Palmer are is this as close as Ash will get this season.Palmer never said that he would consider a rematch and Ash never asked for one in the epi. so that leaves room to consider that Ash will not have a rematch but at the same time I know how the writers like money and will extend the season and allow him to face palmer.Leave your comments and tell me what you think.

I think he will but sometimes when I see episodes like this and episodes with frontier brain Brandon I get skepitcal.

Last edited:

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • i think he will it has been strongly hinted that he will same with him battle the elite four this time i think the battle frontier is just something we expect now

Years
  • i think he will it has been strongly hinted that he will same with him battle the elite four this time i think the battle frontier is just something we expect now
    Why? It's only happened once.

I wouldn't doubt that Ash will challenge other Frontier Brains this "season". I'd actually prefer it that way rather than have us repeating regions. Seriously, do we really want Ash going through the same regions again? Going through Kanto again was one thing, but I personally think the whole Johto BF idea sounds stupid. I hope the writers are willing to be more original than that.

Anyways, I'm not sure about Ash facing the whole league yet, but I think a few more will appear this season.

Last edited:
    Years
  • yeah I seen that in the spoliers watching dawn catch a cyndaquil and stuff.I dont know whats to make of that unless he goes to mt.silver and battles red lol!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I think he will goto johto next season.... =P But i dont think it will be the sinnoh brains in johto (like the hoenn brains in kanto) because palmer said he was a frontier brain in sinnoh... i think they will make new brains... (ones that havent been in the games...)

Years
  • So you think they will make new brains in johto?...I doubt that because thier arent eney new frontier brains in johto on hgss? I think their going to do the same thing that they did in kanto last Gen..

Back