• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will ash part 2

Do you think Ash will face the elite four this gen..

• Total voters
Years
  • Will ash part 2

With Ash having faced Lucian,meeting Cynthia and Aaron do you think its likely that Ash will face the elite four this season or gen.? And if so how far do you think he will go?

Im 50/50 on this.Reason being is that ash has met elite four members in previous league's such and even battled agatha in kanto when he had to go back for the frontier brains.You would think that after meeting Drake,Steven and a whole crap slue of others in previous seasons he would have faced those elite four members but I guess not? Im just going to wait and see,I hope for the best but stay for the worst. It would be good to see something diffrent in pokemon for a change though.

Last edited:

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • im not sure it is a bit up in the air right now i think he might cause the creators a giving him a pretty power pact team

Years
  • pp team

im not sure it is a bit up in the air right now i think he might cause the creators a giving him a pretty power pact team
    I hope so but he had a pretty power packed team in last season with sceptile,swellow and others and he faced pretty worthy opponents with powerful pokemon including one person from the elite four during the frontier challange.I guess this one is up in the air

rosebunny

Beta/Grammar Tester - Dr.Rose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2013
    Well so far he has faced Flint (Flint totally owned him with one pokemon)
    He has also faced Tower Tycoon Leader Palmer (Almost won out of luck (as always))
    And Bertha do In need to tell you what happened

He faced Palmer one on one ash had Torterra and palmer Rypeirior (spelt wrong)
    He faced Bertha one on one (not actually a league match ash wanted some fun) Her Hippowdon vs Ash's Torterra
    And He fought Flint just so he could battle Volkner (if you have played dp you will get the story line) 6 on 6 Ash using his sinnoh Battle Dimension team and Flint using his infernape totally wiped the floor with ash's team.

Back