• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Ash win the sinnoh league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    I think he will win it, mainly due to the fact they are actually trying to explain how the elite 4 process works to get people ready for it and are not confused. They already gave a littler teaser of how strong an elite 4 memeber is in hoen region. Now they are giving elite 4 quite a bit of air time in the new series. they have introduced her character and showed everyone how strong the elite 4 champion is. They have also introduced the elite 4 system of you having to win the region champion ship.

WHy would they introduce this if it would be for nothing because ash does not win it?? they have been slowly intoducing elite 4 members to test ash pokemon power in the previous series and i think they are going to go one step further and let ash win the league and then make a huge series on the elite 4...like battle frontier type.

i think we will also see the return of some of his old pokemon like charizard to fight the elite 4

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I think he'll win, but then he'll actually go onto the E4 tournament-championship thing. OR. He'll beat Aoi, early on, tie with Paul, but still advance, then lose to Gary in the semi-finals.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    Personally I think Ash will get really close this year because his team is very well balanced and versatile, It's just up to him not to choke or make a bad mistake...

Also with the Paul thing, I think it'll end up being like Ash vs Gary in the Johto league. Torterra vs Torterra anyone?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    but he has already been close, it wouldnt make sense in the anime to inrotduce elite 4 champ and others in previous series to give more info about them. then give them enarly a epeisode and then explain how winning the league gives you the right to fight them.

he was in semi in last league and it wouldnt make sense to have him go backwards for the show. i think he will get to the final minimum and win it and then lose to the elite 4....

they will make the elite 4 series like the battle frontier and make it kinda long somehow and then intoduce his strongest pokemon to fight them

edit you also need to look at how they have been building up ash as a trainer

in kanto he was inexperienced in the league and couldnt handle powerful pokemon, his pokemon levels were also pretty poor. if he came up against a dragonite or something he would easily lsoe as charizard was not properly trained.

then they developed his chracter in orange league and made him able to control charizard and actually let us see what ash would do when faced up against a powerful pokemon like dragonite and venasaur among others. but still he managed to win but he had to use 3 of his pokemon including his strongest to just about take down dragonite.

in johto- we saw him realise he needed high leveled powerful pokemon to win which is why we hardly saw his johto team when it came to the huge fights. he actually used his strongets and charizard was now considered his strongest and they pushed him a step further by beating gary but showed us he relied way to much on charizard to beat everyone which led to his loss

in hoenn we saw him actually training his pokemon and getting them all very powerful with very good tactics, he almost won the league but just and only just fell short. he lost to the winner of the hoenn league. we then saw himt ested against the elite 4 memeber and it showed he still wasnt good enough, they gave elite 4 little air time but we saw a glimpse of the FUTURE

then we saw him in battle frontier and use his actual strong hoenn pokemon in perfect mix with his strongets kanto...likes of snorlax and charizard really pushed his level to the next level.

now in sinnoh they ahev given elite 4 air time and explain how the procedure works to fight them, the next step will be for him to win by super training his pokemon whichw e are seeing him do in the series and then move onto the elite 4 stage which i think his old pokemon like charizard will help him fight the powerful elite 4

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Oh, I just thought of something.

If Lucian talked about the Champ League, there's a super high chance he'll win. Why would he talk about it then the writers have Ash lose? That idea would turn to trash. Seriously.

Also, he may have won the Sinnoh League (I don't know about the Champ League though), but maybe he was interested in a new region, and go there immediately. Curiosity kills the cat. (I don't know what that means, but whatever...) Who said the champion of the Sinnoh League can't explore anymore?

As for Paul... Once he loses, he's no longer useful. They might trash him like they did to Gary. :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    exactly, you are correct, why talk about and explain it and give them air time in eps if they are not going to have him challenge them

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I think Ash will either win the tournament or lose in the finals to Paul. They better not introduce some insignificant character (like in Hoenn) that beats Ash after just meeting him.

The only reason I say Paul is because he's supposed to represent your rival from Gold/Silver who didn't care about his Pokemon. In the end, that rival figures things out and actually gives some care/love into his training before he battles you for the last time.

Of course it'd make way more sense for Ash to finally win one. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    seems other elite 4 members are also getting air time, so ovious ash is gonna win or they would not give them so much episode air time!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Oh, I just thought of something.

If Lucian talked about the Champ League, there's a super high chance he'll win. Why would he talk about it then the writers have Ash lose? That idea would turn to trash. Seriously.

Also, he may have won the Sinnoh League (I don't know about the Champ League though), but maybe he was interested in a new region, and go there immediately. Curiosity kills the cat. (I don't know what that means, but whatever...) Who said the champion of the Sinnoh League can't explore anymore?

As for Paul... Once he loses, he's no longer useful. They might trash him like they did to Gary. :(

Last time I checked, Gary had a roll again ....

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay after really thinking about what everyone said...I think there just might be a high chance where Ash just might win the Sinnoh League.....He might come up against Paul in the SemiFinals, and beat him, while he makes his way to the finals and wins it too...Then he shall return home, Dawn shows up, along with Brock again, they head back to the Sinnoh after Ash is requested to challenge the Sinnoh Elite Four...

I mean it is true, they have been slowly introducing each elite member, and they need another series before having the 5th gen. of pokemon......Plus, with ash doing so much training, he just might make it...he sure has grown up a lot since he first started his journey...I mean really using contest strategies in battles, things have changed......

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    yeah exactly, i personally think it will be ash vs paul final and ash will win and this will show paul his errors and how wrong he was...

they are giving elite 4 air time and introducing them whilst explain the process. it is pretty obvious why they are doing it...

also if my thoughts are correct expect ash to get a riolu egg which is possible and that will be one of his most powerfull pokemon ever

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2009
    not if he uses his current pokemon.

I agree. Little Chimmy needs to go all the way to Infernape. Grotle evolving to Torterra may be asking for too much but I would jump for joy if that does happen. I see no reason why Buizel shouldn't evolve into a Floatzel. Staraptor is a given.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    yeah exactly, i personally think it will be ash vs paul final and ash will win and this will show paul his errors and how wrong he was...

I beg to differ, but Paul may actually win this. The show has increased in unpredictability and we don't know, it may as well be that Paul may win for all that Arceus knows.

If Ash wins, it wouldn't be exciting. If Paul wins, things would get interesting. Think like a writer, not a fan.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Possibly,no one knows for sure.But Probably...
    I can see Chimchar as an infernape battling Paul's Torterra^^

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I beg to differ, but Paul may actually win this. The show has increased in unpredictability and we don't know, it may as well be that Paul may win for all that Arceus knows.

If Ash wins, it wouldn't be exciting. If Paul wins, things would get interesting. Think like a writer, not a fan.

If Paul wins, he most likely gets beaten easily. Again. If Ash wins, the fans that have waited will tune in as he has not faced Cynthia yet. Sometimes, the fans are right.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2008
    I dont think so because I cant see him winning a big tourney for some reason xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back