• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Dawn be able to defeat Zoey in the future?

Will Dawn be able to defeat Zoey in the future?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
  • I think that when the Grand Festival comes, Dawn will reach the Quarter-Finals and lose to a experianced trainer, like May lost.

Ash has got to win the League this time round, or get to the final. Its about time.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Dawn WILL beat Zoey the next time they meet. Dawn was inexpirenced, so Zoey beat her without losing much of her points. But if Ash beat Zoey, it would've Ash vs. Dawn and that would've been better. Anyway, Dawn will beat Zoey in the next Zoey in the next Contest

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Dawn will beat Nozumi, because of the show's predictability. She is May's replacement and is following her pattern. So she'll beat her.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I don't know.. the writers might just want you to think she's following May's pattern and then make a twist to it.

I really don't care if she wins or not, though.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Well, yeah. It's predictable. Like how Ash will beat Paul (hopefully). So it's safe to say that Dawn will beat Zoey.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • i think it'll be like how may "beat" drew in one of her contests, she makes it to the final round and beats the person who beat him

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 27, 2008
    if it eould be a double battle i'm not sure.But buizel's way strong so there's a chance that she'll beat her too

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • yeah, maybe if it came down to a match with Misdrivous and Buizel, buizel would kick butt, but i'm not so sure against the cat, it has way to much experience even for buizel... I think Zoey was using kid gloves on Dawn, but deffinately not ash, cause he almost had her

Back