• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Iris participate in the Pokémon Musical?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
  • Since May and Dawn have participated in the Pokémon Contests, will Iris follow the trend of Ash's female friend participating in non-Gym challenges?

What do you think?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I really hope not, I think they will just be sticking to Gyms this series, seeing as they dumped contests.

I can see it coming out more like the Pokeathlon, just a random filler episode for it to promote the games and we never hear from it again.

If we do get that one episode then I would like to see Iris enter it, and maybe even James or Jessie considering they've gone back to their old ways..

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I just don't see it working in the Anime unless Iris becomes a designer to design costumes for the musicals but I don't see where dancing could fit in. They could come up with different dances, perhaps using Pokemon moves cs well.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I hope not. Musicals are cut-down versions of contests. There's nothing to them.

I can see it coming out more like the Pokeathlon, just a random filler episode for it to promote the games and we never hear from it again.

This is what I think will happen. If they have a fillerish episode about the kiddies day care centre thing, I'm sure musicals will have an episode, too.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • After watching more episodes with Iris, I don't see her doing musicals at all. She doesn't seem to be the type that would actually do Musicals. Maybe Bianca will do them but not Iris but yes I also agree, I can see it as a filler episode.

Synesis

M@$t@ TR@!N€R
    Years
  • Iris seems to be a more battle-orientated companion this year (akin to Misty). I don't think there'll be much focus on the musicals with her.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • It doesn't seem like Iris's thing \: When it comes around, Cilan will take part, and he'll probably persuade Ash who will enter with either Pikachu, Oshawott/Dewott, Snivy/Servine (Anything can happen) or Ash will enter for the experience, whilst Iris sits in the stands calling Ash a kid with that damn rude Axew >:

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I agree. Cilan immediately jumps out of someone who'd participate in musicals. Bianca has a good chance too. I think it's fairly unlikely that Iris would go down that route. It wouldn't fit her personality.

However, I do think there's a chance that musicals won't make much of an appearance. Maybe for a single episode but Black and White is supposed to be fast-paced.

Back