• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Jessie continue entering contests?

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
Years
  • What do you think?
    I think Jessie will continue on her free time. I liked her as Jesselina doing contests. I hope she does continue them, even if she still is on Team Rocket.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Are there Pokémon Contests in the new games? If not then she will not continue her career as a Pokémon Coordinator.

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    Doubt it. I don't think Koromori is a contest type Pokemon. :P

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I doubt it. Contests weren't revealed in B/W, so I'm assuming that Jessie won't be doing contests anymore. It's possible that she'll move on to Pokemon Musical, though.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • PlatinumDude said:
    I doubt it. Contests weren't revealed in B/W, so I'm assuming that Jessie won't be doing contests anymore. It's possible that she'll move on to Pokemon Musical, though.

If she's going to be a serious villain then I doubt that she would participate in something as silly as Pokémon Musicals.

And no, I don't have the faintest idea what a Pokémon Musical is. The fact that she's supposedly a serious villain now should mean that she won't participate in anything outside of her mission to take over the new region or whatever.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Doubt it. I don't think Koromori is a contest type Pokemon. :P
    I'd beg to differ on that, but with little to no show of Pokémon Contests this generation, I can't say she'll part take in any of them. I don't see Pokémon Musicals being a major part in the storyline either. If anything, it'll be like the Pokéathlon in Sinnoh, where it gets a one-episode showcase.

Although, I would still love to see Dento leave his gym to take part in Pokémon Musicals.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • I'm not sure, but wasn't there a scene towards the end of the Grand Festival where she told James and Meowth that she was quitting? And i'm pretty sure she would quit, cos I'm pretty sure they don't exist in Isshu. Although I think she will join the Musical. Even if Team Rocket become serious, I think they'll still be comic relief too.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    It's been said by many people now that there aren't any contests in Isshu and that Jessie will not be participating in them. There's got to be someone who would participate in musicals.. James or Dento, if you ask me.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I don't think so Lol!~

She threw her costume away at the end of the grand festival in sinnoh, shes probably given up on it!

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Yes I do think she's done with contests, I'm sad about it though cuz I felt she was getting better as the series went on. This time she didn't even cheat, oh wells since I haven't seen any signs of contests this series. With how things left off for Jessie in D/P Yah.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I can easily see Jessiebelle/Jessalina/Jessiebird/whatever moving on to the Pokemon Musical.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Well, Jessie sexily threw her Jessilina costume o_0' and she's wearing nothing but slimming Team Rocket Black. And there are no contests in Isshu. Sooo.... I guess no?

/late

Krizor

Evil Genius
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Contest are dead this Gen, so no, she will not continue.

But if they someday bring them back, then I hope to see Jessie compete and get a proper GF battle.

Back