• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will Pojo do this again?

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
Years
  • Well, way back in June 2000 Pojo released an issue of his Pokemon magazine and it contained a first-person story of the guy character from G/S/C playing the games. Sort of a preview thing. (Note this was before they were released.)

I'm wondering wil Pojo do this again for D/P?

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    I didn't even know he had done it the other time, and he didn't do it for Hoenn(I assume) so I don't know.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    It was more my saying "no way" but wanting to make it sound better, so I added the "I don't know".

k.webb

noob
    Years
  • sure hope so!

well i sure do hope so.!.kinda give us the preview of the games b4 we play them. so, yes that would be very helpful. ty to pojo. it could tell us wat the games about and giv guides tell the features<ect (but what kind of name is pojo?)

Back