• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Pokemon End?

What do you think? Also give the Reason.

• It'll be better End in 5th gen.

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • 5th gen isn't the End. There'll be more.

Votes: 91 70.5%
  • We'll see what happen.

Votes: 28 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    What do you mean by Tajiri being "replaced"? If you're talking about him being replaced as the main director, that already happened once RSE started. If your talking about him being replaced as the founder, that's literally impossible. Pokemon's already been created, you can't replace a creator as the new creator. Are you maybe talking about someone replacing him as the producer, the guy who just handles the money involved with the project? That's all Tajiri even does anymore, so if someone else became the producer he would really be doing nothing.

I said IF GF can accept that. Besides, What I'm actually mean is Satoshi Tajiri can't be replaced. And its actually hard if it can. Maybe even can't...Ever. So my point is Satoshi Tajiri can't replaced. Done.

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    It's going to end in 2012..not just pokemon but the world! With their growing fan base, it's going to take a very loong time for them to kind. Maybe 100 years or so? xD My rough estimate. But wait maybe 100 years later they might make Pokemon games live. o_o Robot Pokemon battling other Robot Pokemon.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Well, Pokémon really doesn't look like it would end anytime soon. I mean, HG/SS seem like the last games in their present form, with Black and White bringing up a whole new style. There has to be a few sequels that use the engine, as with the other generations, too.

Years
    isn't pokemon supposed to have six generations?

I mean I'd like more [how can pokemon end??] but I heard there was supposed to be six

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
    ah i didnt know they had different crews work on dfferent generations, thats usefull to know, i guess.

sadly i think that after the 3rd generation they were running out of orriginal ideas.

foor example on the starters, torchic resembles a well... chick.

i cannot make any such resemblence for the b/w ones 0_o

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2012
    i dont think they should make like a proper new gen but make more eveloutions and they should let us design some pokes because i know people have sent there own in before but gamefreak hasnt used them
    i want a farfetch'd eveloution and more eeveeloutions :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back