• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen will ruby and sapph survive in 2006?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    What do you mean, exactly, by "survive"? Do mean "will it still be sold/available?

haunter_northwind

The Mysterious Trainer
    Years
    I enjoy playing Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald very much. Altough my data often erased. But, I never feel bored to play it again. Because the games are interesting for me.

I hope Pokemon Games are survive in 2006. No, not only in 2006 but also in the future. Beside they are survived, they also developed better then they are before. :)

Charizard-Kun™

I'm Shadow Grovyle Now
    Years
    Pokemon-Red,Blue,Green,Yellow aren't popular. Now noone cares about Pokemon-Yellow,etc. So I think R/S/E won't have a good chance of surviving. :(
    I love those games. It will be a sad world for the people who like R/S/E if they don't survive. :(

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    RSE will definitely survive. It's one of the best Pokemon games, in my opinion.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    If Red, Blue, and Yellow have been alive for eight years now, then Ruby and Sapphire will enjoy yet another year of popularity.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Yeah I think that it'll survive in 2006, like look at Gold, people still play that.

(Offtopic)

WoOt 200 posts!

Dare

The Denial Twist
    Years
    I personally think that the current generation will survive because of all the advancements it made. Abilities, Natures, a buttload of Pokemon (We went from 251 to 384 and later to 386 - pretty big leap compared to the first generation transitioning into the second), and double battles. A new era of Pokemon began with this generation, Pokemon became less of a fad and more of a fun, dependable franchise. It will be a sad day if RSFRLGE are ever forgotten.

Back