• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

will team rocket ever quit?

AdamHays

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    i say the season premire of pokemon today and they were at again.they been going for clsoe to six years now,more i japan.do you think that they"ll ever quit cause you know that ash will never lose pikachu.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Most likely not, because if they're gone, then we'll need some new bad guys. The objective of Team Aqua/Magma doesn't really care about stealing Pikachu or anything related to Satoshi, so that's a no. Also they function as the comedical character. As long as they're loved (Sonans = awesome!) they'll be here. If they don't, then they'll get the boot (but won't leave without a few episodes dedicated to why they're "exiting the show"). As for if Satoshi will ever lose the mouse, most likely not. Maybe stolen for a few episodes, but will never lose Pikachu permanently.

At the same time, can we also say "Will Satoshi ever win a major Pokemon league?" XD

Shall we move this to Pokemon TV section?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • No, they won't. They're the comic relief. =p

And... it's kinda hard to replace 'em. Look how POed part of the fandom got when Kasumi (Misty) left and Haruka replaced her. >_>

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Nah... Haruka replacing Kasumi was a good choice =)
    We get some more characterized characters... Kasumi is so plain and so... nothing much about her besides knowing what she likes and dislikes. Haruka on the other hand got more personality (yet Masato has have to tag along, who's one boring character like Kasumi)

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    they should get rid of wobbuffet, hes cool but gets annoying.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I personally can't stand Haruka... but that's another thread in itself. ^^

I like Team Rocket (I can't remember the original name for some reason. O.o)~ They need to stay. =p

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    yeah shes annoying on the episode today the moving on to lavaridge and she wanted to go to fallarbarbor cause the P.C., if she wanted to do what she wanted go out on your own misty never did that,but i leave the to the forum it belongs in.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Team Rocket wil never leave the series, who would be the series's villian without them?

*moved to Pok?mon TV Show/Movies*

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • its a simple ten letter answer! azgtduiepo eeer i mean, two letter word and that NO.
    First of all i feel theve been with the show too long to simpily just go away. pluse with the stupid wits theve got, what do you think would motivate those brainless bafoons to give up? the do get annoying after a while...like somethimes, their appearance feels forced, but wut ever =/

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
  • XD I really blame TR's increasing monotony on the writers. They are really good characters, when written properly. The problem is that usually the writers make them do extremely stupid things and lately, have been having them get increasing fantasies about taking things to Giovanni. Those fantasies used to be more rare and now they're in almost every episode! I think the writers are getting desperate. Most of the best TR moments were in earlier episodes. Recently there's usually only one episode or maybe two per season where they get to actually do kewl things. The last one of those was when they were struggling so hard to protect their Pok?mon from being hurt. Aww. But dang, that episode was on a very long time ago, not long after the opening of season 6.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Team Rocket Rocks, and if they leave...I leave!
    James and Jessie are great characters, and yeah, I agree, they do feel forced into the show at times, but I love how sometimes they quirk their motto to what their trying to do. It always adds comedy :p.
    But I admit, they're getting a little old...in the old ones (speccially the one where they use their Submarine Magicarp to make an underwater clip of their theme moto in the Sunken Ship episode in the Whirl Islands...XD I laughed so hard!!
    I also like "Go West Young Meowth", that was AWESOME, but...it was so long ago...
    But you know what they MUST DO before the show is over? Take Pikachu to Giovonni (finally!!!) but Giovonni thinks Pikachu is stupid and weakless so he tries to use a Thunderstone because he needs perfection, but Ash finally travels back to Viridian City in time to stop Giovonni before Pikachu evolves! That would be the BEST episode ever!!

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • Maybe someday...hehe. I would love to see episodes WITHOUT them. First they were cool but now they are really boring. Sorry for his fans but they make this anime more immature. i`m thinking about Jessie, James and Meowth, not about all Members. In Johto Wobbuffet was funny, but now I really don`t know- why he is still with Jessie. He only jumps out of a pokeball and says: Woooobuffet! That`s all.
    I hope, they will leave someday and we will see next bad guys.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Team Rocket won't quit until they die, which they probably will not. Has anyone seen an episode without TR? (other than the 1st one or the specials)

Back