• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Will this be your first time experiencing Sinnoh?

Years
  • Nope! I played D&P years ago, and honestly am sure it'll be nice to go through Sinnoh again after so many years. I never played through Platinum at all though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Definitely not. I cant tell you how many times I've replayde my cartridge. I started in sinnoh so its going t be like coming full circle I was probably 5 when they came out but I only had a second hand DSLite when I started so I got the only Pokemon game they had a second hand copy of pearl

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Played through Diamond when it was released, never played through Platinum though. Hope it has Platinum elements from what I have heard, as it seems the two originals lacked type variety and had some flaws.

Lacked type variety? weer famous for only having two fire type families

Years
  • Nope! I played Diamond when it first came out, and got Pearl soon after. Also played Platinum when it was first released as well.

I play a lot of the old Pokemon games again from time to time including Platinum, so I've played through Sinnoh a ton of times! Really excited for those that said it'll be their first time.

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I've played Diamond, Pearl. And Platinum so it will not be my first time but it will be my wife's first experience with the Sinnoh region ^^

Years
  • Yes and no. I have started Pearl and Platinum many times but have never been able to get through them so if I get past the 4th gym leader, it will be a new experience!

Back