• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

will trade entire shiny Eevee-lution for any event legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I have managed to breed, raise, trade, and evolve all of the eevee-lutions. I was wondering if it would be at all possible to trade for any of the event legends such as Melloetta, Genesect, Mew, or Arceus. I know its kind of an odd trade but I'm looking for anyone really who would be willing to trade their event Pokemon so I can fill in the pages on my PokeDex. And if you are looking for Pokemon other than the eevee-lutions, thats fine too, just let me know. I have lots and lots of shiny Pokemon up for trade to put towards Arceus or Mew or Keldeo or Event Legends along those lines.

Years
  • I have managed to breed, raise, trade, and evolve all of the eevee-lutions. I was wondering if it would be at all possible to trade for any of the event legends such as Melloetta, Genesect, Mew, or Arceus. I know its kind of an odd trade but I'm looking for anyone really who would be willing to trade their event Pokemon so I can fill in the pages on my PokeDex. And if you are looking for Pokemon other than the eevee-lutions, thats fine too, just let me know. I have lots and lots of shiny Pokemon up for trade to put towards Arceus or Mew or Keldeo or Event Legends along those lines.

Hey there! I can get you any of those event pokes :) do you mind pming me with all your shinies? :p

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I have a Genesect and have really been wanting a few shines to raise up - maybe we could work something put of you PM me? :3 (that is if you still need Genesect)

Years
  • Thank you everyone for all the offers, I got everything I needed. Still willing to trade shiny pokemon if you want to. Just PM me and we can work something out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back