• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

will u be my friend?

Years
    hi guys and gals.i am new to this fairyland of pokemon which u call as pokecommunity.i also want to make friendship with all u pokepeople.so pl accept my request and be my friend.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    poke psycho said:
    hi guys and gals.i am new to this fairyland of pokemon which u call as pokecommunity.i also want to make friendship with all u pokepeople.so pl accept my request and be my friend.
    Hello welcome to PC.Follow the rules and have a good time.Don't worry you will make friends here.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Welcome to PC Psycho ^^
    Don't worry if you are active and stick to the rules you will make friends ^^
    This is a friendly place to be XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    poke psycho said:
    Maybe you want to enter the fairyland of capital letters and spaces between sentences. XD Have a great time and if I find any links to proper sentence structure I will send them right over to you. XD I love making fun of people. :P

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Hey poke psycho, welcome to PC. ^^
    Be sure to read the rules and be kind to everyone, that way I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends. ;)

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Follow the rules and have fun.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    poke psycho said:

Hiya PP, Ya its me. Welcome here and nice to see that you joined here and posted too. If you need any help or anything Just PM me.
    Hope you do post a lot.By the way this is not just a Pokemon-Only Forums so join in many other discussions and have fun.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    poke psycho said:
    Welcome to PC! ^__^ Nice to meet you. Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Back