• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Will we see FireRed/LeafGreen Remakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanZC

Pokemon Trainer Dan
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    With the release of OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire, do you think that GameFreak will release remakes of FireRed and LeafGreen, considering that they were released in 2004?

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Highly doubt that a FRLG remake will come so soon.

I believe it will come, but considering that it has already been remade plus you can go to Kanto in HGSS, I doubt it'll appear that soon.

Btw, I think a new adventure in Kanto or even a Yellow remake is more likely than a FRLG remake.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    I genuinely hope they don't. If we're gonna start doing remakes of remakes, remakes are gonna get pretty annoying to see.

Years
    • Seen today
    Remake of a remake? I don't think so. It would certainly be more interesting than this though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back