• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you complete your Pokedex? :O

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Well, I almost finished the PokeDex on my Platnium, but on HG/SS? Probably not, transferring all of my pokemon on Platnium to my SS would take hours.

Also my stats for my SS pokedex.

Seen: 260.
    Caught: 68.

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    I got very close to finishing the dex on my Diamond before I restarted it, so I'll definitely make the attempt in Heart Gold. It's pretty fun and definitely gives you something to do after beating the main storyline :]

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    I will definatley try. I'm not going to rush it though. I'll take my time with it. Hopefully, with time I will comeplete my pokedex. Last time I did was in Red... YEEEARS ago...

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    That's what i've been planing on doing, since I've never done it before but seeing as how this may be my last pokemon game I'm going for it ha.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    i will see/catch all of the pokemon except sinnoh aka the garbage region with garbage looking pokemon

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    No, not on my SS. My Diamond cartridge is the one I'm working on, I don't bother with any others. Now that I have SS, I should be able to complete my Diamond's pokedex without too much trouble. The only problem is getting a hold of Mew, Darkrai, Deoxys, and possibly Celebi. I think they will release a Celebi event for sure though. So the only problem is Mew and Darkrai really, since Deoxys shouldn't be too hard to get in comparison.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    I won't, I never have and now with 493 pokemon... it's not happening.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    The last time I did it was on Ruby version, and that was really fun to do. I spent like over 150 hours into it xD, I just wish I still had that save file, although I lucked out since I still have my Ruby version, and I got HG, Since I can get the Legendarys from Ruby and migrate to my HG that I couldnt get normally, Since HG goes with Sapphires legendaries :P.

And like someone said before, I want to complete this because its probably the last one before gen 5.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I might actually try doing it this time. I didn't like Sinnoh very much, so was less enthusiastic about the metagame. However, this time around... Wow... I'm absolutely enchanted by these remakes, so I might have the motivation to do so. :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I'm probably going to try and complete it. I said that to myself in Pokemon Emerald, but I decided not to. Yet, I love SS so I'm going to try my hardest. I only have 31 caught pokemon though.

kraine

artist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Despite "gotta catch em all," I hardly ever catch any. I like the pokemon I like, so I never really put effort into getting all of them.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I'm definitely going to try, but if the fifth generation games are really announced by the end of this year then it will be a lot more difficult since I won't have as much time. I got close in Diamond, I think I had 400+ Pokemon caught in that game.

Years
    Oh yes. I am unable to possess Arceus, Deoxys, Celebi though due to the games/Pokemon I own.

So 490/490 will have to do.

But if Ranger game 3 has the Deoxys transfer, if Arceus/Celebi are offered by method similar to the Platinum Darkrai/Rotom-A's/Shaymin Mystery Gifts for either Pt or HGSS, then a complete Pokedex will be mine. Yay.

Mirokarosu

✮:: B e a u t i f u l !
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Considering that I almost completed the Pokedex on my original Silver (before I lost it), I think I'll try to complete at least the Johto Pokedex. Then I'll work on maybe even completing the full Pokedex, or at least have most of them (discluding some of the legendaries, unless another wifi or mystery gift even comes up for a few of 'em.)

Yoak

Pokemon Battler In-Training
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    I finally have one game from every gen so I can do it!
    I got:
    Firered
    Emerald
    Sapphire
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    I also have red and crystal, but that wont help.

I think between all of these I have enough to do it!

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    I got about 485 on platinum and probably could of finished it (PC pokedex) but I'm going to try again to finish it.
    First, I'm going to try and catch everything I can and evolve it. Then trade for everything else. I want to get as much as I can by myself before trading for them.

Back