• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you get Platinum?

Foxnordic

Common trainer
    Years
    Im getting platinum the day it comes out. I'm breeding many pokemon so i can start off with many eggs and hatch them. All my new pokemon will then obey throughout the whole game.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    I probably won't get Platinum unless I found it cheap. I hated playing through the single player and would probably rush through it again. There doesn't seem to be much to offer me, especially considering DP and Platinum can still communicate with each other.

PokemonBroski

I'm Back for Good!
    Years
    YEAH IM BUYING PLATINUM
    I heard its supposed to be REALLY REALLY good
    and I'm mainly buying it for the WiFi Plaza and also because more formes of pokemon and alot of rare pokemon are available
    and I think that anyone the has Diamond and Pearl are most likely transfer all their Pokemon too!
    :D

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    I am going to get platinum i preordered mine and i will get it really soon after the release. Also i will NOT be transfering my pokes except Shaymin, and Movie Regigigas (english) if i get it....but i want to start out fresh and have a new team and train all over again so i will have fn doing it and i DO NOT HACK.. pnly in diamond but rarely. but i will start fresh in platinum to have a new start and to raise a good team.

doeboy9

This Guy Right Here
    Years
    maybe maybe not

I recently started playing the games again which eventually led me to buy a DS just so I could play diamond lol. I havent been this hooked since I played the classic red,blue and yellow. but not sure if ill get platinum can anyone tell me whats the differance from diamond and pearl. BTW new to this site and its pretty kickass

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I wish they would have waited a bit longer with this... I'm not sick of Diamond yet!
    But I think I'll grab it as usual. Maybe even preorder it today :D

Back