• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you Get the Shiny Pichu Jan. 30-Feb. 14 at Gamestop?(America)

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Two reasons why I won't be getting it.

1. Too expensive to travel halfway across the world for a PCP.
    2. I already have a Shokotan Pichu so I'll just use that.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I most certainly will. Maybe I'll get into some cool battles at the GameStop.

P.S.
    Can you get two if you go to another GameStop or does the game not allow that?

Years
    Don't ask me, I don't know! However, I read it more closely and it said for only select Gamestops, go figure. I'll get it, but only to trade it to my SS copy so I can NEP, which I'll trade lol.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Shiny Pokemon stay shiny after evolution. This is true of all shinies.

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Even though I have the original Shiny Pichu from Japan, I'll still get it, just for my collection ^^

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I certainly plan to. All the more reason to pre-order in person.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I would if there was a Gamestop anywhere near where I live... :\

As is, I'll probably just trade for it.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I am not from America ...

Most annoying , though , there is no Gamestop in Romania !

So 0% chances for me , once again ... well , I can live with that ... I think ... :'| .

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
    Most definitely! I'm taking both my Diamond and Platinum games so I'll get two. I'll leave one UT and possibly evolve and EV train the other. Plus, the Spiky-Eared Pichu is just too darn cute!

Years
    I'm getting mine tomorrow. Like many, i have the Japanese one. But i'll get the U.S. version also. Anyone that is unable to get it either because of no nearby Gamestop or don't live in the U.S. If you don't mind a clone, i'll trade you one.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    I am not from America ...

Most annoying , though , there is no Gamestop in Romania !

So 0% chances for me , once again ... well , I can live with that ... I think ... :'| .

You can cheat you one, though. I traded my Gorebyss Lv.100 with a japanese Regigigas Lv.100 (the event Regigigas)...^^ The event worked for some reason, so i guess you can still trade or cheat to get it!^^

For myself, I'm not sure when the Pika-colored-Pichu will come to Germany, but I hope it'll do so soon (I don't really know how they'll do that, they still have to give us Arceus, I guess they'll share give it to us in March or at the Pokemon Day...^^), I really love the Spikey-eared Pichu!^^

Back