• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you make a new team for Kanto?

?Making a new team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    Well, it may sound like cheating, but...I just got my Charmeleon from Fire Red into the PalPark. It was at lvl. 32 and was shortly at 39 when it evolved (I waited for Flamethrower). When I went to the move-relearner in the dragon-town I noticed that Charizard's moveset is AWESOME(!!!) in Gen IV. And Charizard is by far my favorite pokemon and I really like having walk behind me. But I'm more than halfway through the main quest (10 badges) and this is not enough time for me to use Charizard. So, I'm going to trade over my Charmander egg to my brother, start over and trade my starter for the egg (I know I have to have another Pokemon first). That way, I'll be listed as the OT and I won't have an issue with it growing too fast and disobeying me. I know this is pretty far in the game to just start over only so I can have a Charmander, but I just do not like the Johto starters, heck I only like a few of the Pokemon past the original 151. So yes, I will be doing a MASSIVE overhaul to my team.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Please don't post in threads that are over a month old since the last post.

Closed. Seeing this thread is kinda oudated as well as the games are out for a while now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back