• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen will you make your starter the strongest on your team

will you make your starter your strongest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
    Nope, I'm a stickler for keeping all my Pokemon at the same level. When I first started with Silver, my Cyndaquil was my strongest by leaps and bounds, and then I learned real quick how risky that was when I started doing link battles with my friends. If I lost my two strongest Pokemon, then the others would drop like flies. Ever since then, I've trained them evenly and don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

NAGATO

(>^-^)>
    Years
    I learned my lesson a long time ago about that >> Cant always rely on one pokemon to finish things ._. So this time, im gonna take the time to actually raise all my pokemon xD make sure there all at the same level and stuff =]

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    always try keep my pokemon at the same level, and when they are at the same level I always make my starter level up first.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I try to keep my Pokemon's levels even, but whatever happens happens.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Yes my typhlosion will be the strongest until i trade my pokemon from platinum and then i'll train my umbreon :D

Champloo

RNG Expert
    Years
    Doesn't it usually always go that way?

I always end up with my starter being my strongest poke.

After all it is the first one you receive.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    My Feraligatr will most likely be my strongest, at least until I trade all of my Lv. 100 EV trained Pokemon from my Pearl. ;]

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Im gonna replace my totadile with another water type as soon as pooible,so no it wont be my strongest

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I've always gone through the game with all pokemon at the same lv and i'm not switching now

Back