• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will You Return Shuckie?

I would

• Return Shuckie

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • Not Return Shuckie

Votes: 43 64.2%

• Total voters

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    You know that if you give it back to him, he says he sucks as a trainer and lets you keep it anyway.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Shuckie, the Shuckle? Wow, it has been awhile since then. Anyway, Shuckle is a Pokémon available in the game, I know I won't end up using it in the long run, so I'll fulfill the good deed and return it to its rightful owner. Of course, if I don't have a Shuckle by then of my own, then I'll breed it at first with a caught Ditto so I can have one just incase I might ever need one.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Wowee, if you hadn't mentioned it, I would've already forgot about that poor little Shuckle in the PC. D:

I'll breed it and give it back.
    I HATE YUCKY NAMES. D<

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    I didn't do it back in the day. After talking to him the first time, I refused to go back. Eventually, I forgot and did a new game. I guess I would return it...after putting it in Daycare with my trusty Ditto. ;)

But what if Shuckie...doesn't want to be held that way by Ditto.
    Maybe he's content with his parts where they are. 8(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Pssh. Never have, never will. Zebra never changes his stripes. :P But eh, I never thought to breed it and then return it...I guess I might swap to spots when this happens in my SoulSilver.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'll probably keep it, seeing as how I wont get in trouble for not giving back his Shuckle and how it will simply enhance my team and expand my captured PokeDex.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    No way, no how. Maybe if there was a reward for it, but if I remember correctly, Shuckle has an innate ability that allows him to make berry juice out of oran berries and Rare candies out of berry juice. You cannot deny the awesomeness of rare candies.

But honestly, what kind of fool expects his pokemon to be given back when he asks a complete stranger to hold it for him?
    Idiots like that don't deserve their shuckle, even if it has god awful defense stats.

Years
    Sadly,I haven't been to this part yet but I don't think I would be getting it anyway. If I had to I would gladly will but for only Pokedex purposes.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Get berry juice out of it (Though I had to go through the ENTIRE GAME before it turned a single berry into juice), then return it. Shuckle needs HEAVY support in order to work out. (Trick-room, then Baton-Pass Substitute, then Power Trick to OWN.)

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I'll return it if it has bad IVs....o.o

-TheZeide

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    i would probably pick it up, then use pokesav to make it level 1 and lower its IV's to 0, and also make sure its got all EV's at 0, then give it back, he shouldn't trust a stranger to look after their pokemon and then give it back without doing anything to it, lol

Back