• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Will you use Zorua or Zoroark on your team? [ #14 ]

Will you use Zorua or Zoroark?

• Total voters

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I think I'll probably use Zorua because it's cute and Zoroark is evil looking.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Well I have already chosen my team so they don't matter. Obviously I voted for choice three XD

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    I would use them if they were obtainable in game like Riolu and Lucario are, but for now, until Gray comes out and has Zorua obtainable in game such as through an egg, I will be using Zuruzukin as a Dark type on my team.

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I would normally use them, but I've got a whole bunch of favourites that I want to try out first (such as Ishizumai, Washibon and Hitomoshi).

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    I would use them if they were obtainable in game like Riolu and Lucario are, but for now, until Gray comes out and has Zorua obtainable in game such as through an egg, I will be using Zuruzukin as a Dark type on my team.

Wow wow wow, Gray has already been confirmed?!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well I didn't use either of them in my japanese version of the game and I don't think I will in the European version. They aren't really the type of pokémon I would use in my team.

Yukimi

Nautical Star
    Years
    I find them both a little underwhelming. I would consider using them if they were easy to obtain, but it's just not worth the effort for me.

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    It depends. I'll know when I try them on for size and depending on how well they match up with my team then.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I might use them! I got my shiny Raikou today, but for the next shiny dog events, I plan on getting at least two so that I'll still have a shiny dog in gen IV, but yeah. I think I'll be using Zoroark on my English Black.

As for Zorua, no point in transferring a Celebi to Black if I'm gunna transfer a shiny dog and get its evolution. I can just breed if I really need a Zorua. :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Not sure, I like them but I sorta have my team figured out now. (although some are a bit uncertain)

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I would use them but my team was already decided. However, after using it in battle, I believe I could make some adjustments to my U.S team though. :3

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    On my first run the answer will be know. There are many more Pokemon that I like much more and I don't think I can squeeze in Zoroark. However, on later runs I might use him, but not necessairily as one of the members of my main team.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    No. My team is already set and my Dark type is not them. However, they may be used in the third version game seeing as I like to switch up teams in different games :)

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'll most likely use Zorua since he's one of my new favs, but I won't bother evolving it or catching Zoroark. I want it to stay adorable forever.

Years
    I already decided my team so he'll be left aside, still that ability of his seems quite interesting, I might use him just to try it out :D

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    i like there designs and stats so ill keep them

Back