• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen WILL YOUR RIVAL BE A TEAM ROCKET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
  • Well... I'll say he got thrown out/abandoned/kidnapped/ran away as a kid, has no memories of the identity of his parents (giovanni, no doubt to me), and possibly had a traumatic experience in about the same time with Team Rocket, creating a fear and thus hate of the Team. And he then trains and pushes himself to track them down, because he can't stand the thought of being afraid, as it is (to him) a big weakness. And as it is such a hard world he lives in, he understands that he can't afford any weaknesses, he must always be strong.
    So he steals a Pokémon, and meets -- Hey! A boy (Gold) is standing in his way!
    After some time, Gold (who has a pure heart, it's a cliché, but meh) teaches him that Pokémon is more than combat weapons, they're friends and family, and Silver slowly grows into a more nice person, and then they and Lance defeat Team Rocket once and for all (again)... Well, except for the one grunt in Kanto...
    And then he goes to the Indigo Plateu and battles the elite four... And loses, as Gold becomes the Champion...

And... Well... How about that?

Laprasas7

Platinum Giratina
    Years
  • Well I think not, because even if they are Related why would he be a Team Rocket Scientist (he is still a kid :D) ?! Maybe it is just coincidence ;)

evking

what
    Years
  • Have you ever played a hack called Pokemon Topaz? You are a Team Rocket Exucitive trying to catch all rare pokemon. Your boss, Giovanni, counts on it! You steal money after you beat somebody, take items that don't belong to you, and battle the police. The pokemon in Topaz are made up, so don't be afraid you see one.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Have you ever played a hack called Pokemon Topaz? You are a Team Rocket Exucitive trying to catch all rare pokemon. Your boss, Giovanni, counts on it! You steal money after you beat somebody, take items that don't belong to you, and battle the police. The pokemon in Topaz are made up, so don't be afraid you see one.
    ... And that has... WHAT to do with the topic???

Laprasas7

Platinum Giratina
    Years

1st of all it doesn't have anything related to this topic, 2nd This isn't even an Original Pokemon game :D

Miror B.

"Music!"
    Years
  • Did NOBODY notice that Silver would look EXACTLY like he does in HG/SS if his dad was Giovanni and his mom was MARS???

I did.

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Did NOBODY notice that Silver would look EXACTLY like he does in HG/SS if his dad was Giovanni and his mom was MARS???

I did.
    But, Team Rocket has nothing to do with Team Galactic, besides them taking place at the same time. >.> (And for that matter, Team Galactic doesn't exist during the time that the events of Generation I took place. So, how could that have happened or made any sense? Also, Giovanni wasn't in Sinnoh at any point that I know of.) This is pure fantasy and has no bearing or proof whatsoever.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    But, Team Rocket has nothing to do with Team Galactic, besides them taking place at the same time. >.> (And for that matter, Team Galactic doesn't exist during the time that the events of Generation I took place. So, how could that have happened or made any sense? Also, Giovanni wasn't in Sinnoh at any point that I know of.) This is pure fantasy and has no bearing or proof whatsoever.

Although I don't believe the theory myself, Team Galactic doesn't necessarily have to exist in order to have Mars be Silver's mom. As long as Giovanni and Mars met at least 9 months before Silver was born, then it would be possible.

But honestly, the whole Mars=Silver's mom thing is just a joke because of Silver's new hairstyle. I doubt it would become canon.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    That's just......... kinda stupid. Giovanni and Mars? Seriously.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    waw your years behind on thisinfo :D but seriously i doubt it the story will stay pretty much the same as in gold silver and crystel

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • Why is everyone talking about the things that happened in the anime and manga? Sure, something happened, but it never happened in game. Plus, like someone else said, the manga and anime don't have any connections to Gamefreak.

Ging

Fiendishly Observant.
    Years
  • Silver would have a backstory only if GameFreak decided for it to occur after you defeat the Elite Four.

Other than that, which conclusions could you really go by?

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Giovanni be a mad playa!

I wouldn't write that off though, you never know with GameFreak. Ever since GenIII (and some of GenII) they've been really dramatic with they're characters. Perhaps this could be true. Or at least if they read this, they'd make it true.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back