• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

William Hung...disgrace/honor?

Disgrace? Or honour?

• I feel so ashamed of him!

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • I like him...but...Pokemon...can't he shut up?

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I feel so honoured of him!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • He's...ok...I think...

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I personally wasn't a fan of his music, (...ehe) but I do respect him for actually not caring what people thought of him and admitting that he liked Pokemon on TV. Most people these days wouldn't have done that. And I agree that he is probably a pretty smart person. I mean, I would go on American Idol and sing 'She Bangs', if I knew I could be a millionaire afterwards! XD

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Well, I personally wasn't a fan of his music, (...ehe) but I do respect him for actually not caring what people thought of him and admitting that he liked Pokemon on TV. Most people these days wouldn't have done that. And I agree that he is probably a pretty smart person. I mean, I would go on American Idol and sing 'She Bangs', if I knew I could be a millionaire afterwards! XD
    I DEFINATELY need ear plugs when he sings!

I want to go to "Stars in Their Eyes Kids" then. XDDD

Neh...what I really want is my choir to beat "Vienna Boys"! Though impossible...hem hem.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Do not go on Stars in their Eyes Kids! Your reputation will be slaughtered by people at school who actually watched the show on Saturday, and if you lost.. well... But anyways, on topic now XD

I have no idea who this William Hung is, but he must have taken some form of confidence tablet if he would do that on national TV. He must either be crazy, or very proud of his views on Pokemon. Maybe he's a member here o_O *shifts eyes*

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Do not go on Stars in their Eyes Kids! Your reputation will be slaughtered by people at school who actually watched the show on Saturday, and if you lost.. well... But anyways, on topic now XD

I have no idea who this William Hung is, but he must have taken some form of confidence tablet if he would do that on national TV. He must either be crazy, or very proud of his views on Pokemon. Maybe he's a member here o_O *shifts eyes*

Agree...my classmates would probably beat me up. :D

You can go2 google.com and type William Hung, you'd get loads.

Oh, I saw him on TV when I was spending my holiday in Hong Kong. He was on an advertisement, and my father changed the channel immediately!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    I picked won't he shut up one. I mean okay he likes, thats enough. But he's created this image of what we all look lke and do. We all don't sit listening to Ricky Martin on saturdays in a tcg tournement.

xCloudx

Lazy Guy
    Years
    OMG,he's so weird. I wouldn't think he would lik pokemon. I thought maybe he was joking. I guess not. He should give up his "singing" carreer.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Pathetic enoguh: he plays Pokemon TCG every week.

He looks sort of deformed to me in a way... (Will fans don't hit me!!)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Mullet said:
    On Pojo I saw one of his decks, it was and Exploud deck, and I belive he won that tourny, or placed. It was a good deck! :D
    ya, he's definately an expert...
    in Pokemon, not singing.
    -------------
    Re Jedi Amara:
    *Jynx faints* <--low defense!!
    ------------------------

Hey people, I've just recently know that Will's actually younger than the head quarters of Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance! :D
    This information shocked me!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This is about the opinion of this guy liking Pok?mon, no? Then it should go off to general~

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
    William Hung...disgrace/honor?

(Of course I blinked)

I had the honor of meeting hung at the Pokemon TCG championships in Orlando. He's a very nice guy, and in my opinion any such person is an asset to the game.

Back