• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wilow's Art Gallery

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
Years
  • Hi all. :D

Heres just some crafts that I've done in the past. I do have some more recent ones, but I dont have any pics of them yet. Will post some more recent ones later.

Purple Husky Rat

Now, the the next two arnt drawings, but charms. They are little clay characters that can hang from your cell phone or a bracelet. They are made with Sculpey, painted with acrylics, and dipped in glaze to give 'em a shine.

Garden Charms
    Lol the carrots have fros...

PB&J Charms

Sorry for only a few...these are the only pics I have on my computer at the momment. Will post more soon. ;)

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Wow, these are adorable! The little charms are all so cute <3!

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I want one of the carrots SO BAD. Evil Carrots of D00m.

The Purple Husky Rat is brilliant, great colour. Your hands must be very good to do the sculpturing thing as well. ^_^ I'm sehr impressed.

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
  • Gymnotide: xD Thanks! You really should, it cures boredom and really is quite addicting. The only drawback is....its kinda expensive. =/
    Awesome DA gallery by the way.

Renneh: Thanks so much! :3

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • @Renneh: I already have a carrot that looks like that, except it's attached to a springy :3
    You're jealous.

@Wilow-Wisp: Ofc it's fun. It doesn't see very expensive though D:
    I don't have moneys~! &Thanks :P

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
  • Well, the little colored Sculpey clay chunks are about 3 inches tall are about $2.49 each. If you want to get a bunch of colors (10 or more), it can quickly add up to higher then $20.00. The glaze is about $3.00 for a 3 inch little jar. Over time it can get pretty costly, especially if you make a bunch of charms. :P

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    These are adorable. o_o I can't even describe the cuteness of the sandwich. XD Good job.

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
  • Thanks a bunch, Tater Tot. xD

I'm gonna update with some uploaded pics from deviantart, as I deleted the main pics a while ago....

Gligar
    Sorry if the pic is blurry... I had a crappy little camera then.

Tentacruel

Shaymin and Cherubi

Shuppet and Duskull
    Eee crappy quality...

Winged Evee
    This was an old personal favorite. Once again, my camera was...the worst. ><

And for the heck of it:
    Poofy Bird :3

Will take more pics soon.... :1

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
  • I've drawn some more stuff lately.

Heres a Persian, looking over some sort of desert region.

Wilow's Art Gallery

For those of you wondering, this was drawn with Prisma Color makers. They are an alcohol based marker that tends to bleed easily. They can be very hard to work with.
    @_@

Back