• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wilph's Sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
    Wilph: These are really great. Ramshackle is a neato, and your electrode evo is scarey o_o looks like a ghost/electric pokemon. Your blue haired trainer proves blue hair = awesome hehe.

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
    Years
    My newest sprite, a MUCH better (IMO) Misdreavus evolution.

I made it by splicing the current Misdreavus with another sprite from a different game (from fatedcircle), and a few other bits from other pokemon (Shuppet, Slugma etc):

Wilph's Sprites.

It's a tad big, but oh well.

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
    Bigger is better! I like t hose pink-fire-coral looking things, they make the sprite stand out alot. Also that ball hanging from its < hand is a nice touch. Good work.

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
    Years
    Two new evolutions:
    Wilph's Sprites.

Dunsparce^

Wilph's Sprites.

Celebi^

I'm not too keen on the Celebi one myself though. Oh, and if you're wondering, there is a story behind doing all the evos, and I'm contemplating making a sprite comic for it.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Yea i like em dude keep it up, and don't worry i always make credits to people, which i already have even though i haven't used any sprites yet XD

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
    Years
    Yeah, go ahead Kakashi.

New sprite: The basic pokemon of a 3 stage evolution: Cyanide

Wilph's Sprites.

I think it's right arm is a bit dodgy. Its a fusion of Clefairy, Duskull and Hitmonchan and Shedinja

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
    Years
    Wow, another new spite in one day, aren't you the lucky ones?

This is a girafirig (sp?) evo:

Wilph's Sprites.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Wilph said:
    Two new evolutions:
    Wilph's Sprites.

Dunsparce^

Wilph's Sprites.

Celebi^

I'm not too keen on the Celebi one myself though. Oh, and if you're wondering, there is a story behind doing all the evos, and I'm contemplating making a sprite comic for it.

Just a few little things I picked out. In the Celebi evo the feet look like they're facing the wrong direction. Just looks a little awkward with the rest of the body facing the other direction. Oh...also, on the ghost, the arms look a tad too high. Maybe lower them a pixel or two?? Good fusions though. You're definately improving!! XD

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
    Years
    @ Megafuz: Thanks for the crit. I think the legs look odd as they were both origonally togetic's left leg. I'll have a go at changing them tomorrow, as well as Dunsparce evo's wings.
    Here is a couple more I've done:

Tangela Evo
    Wilph's Sprites.

- A fusion of the origonal Tangela, with cloyster's eyes, blastoise's feet and the vines from a monster from DWM.

Nosepass Evo
    Wilph's Sprites.

This isn't my favourite one, and it's not really much more than a recolour/semi revamp I did of another DWM monster. I think I need to work into it some more, as although the shading is ok, it still looks too 'un-pokemon'ish. PLus it's probably too big.

I got the DWM sprites from here: www.dragon-warrior.com/Images/Tile_Sets.shtml

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back