• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Windows 7 and action replay

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
Years
  • I have windows 7 installed on my pc and well i bought action replay for the pokemon games >_> lol. Well I installed the software fine but then i went to plug in the action replay into the pc it wanted to look for drivers and is schearched but couldnt find any so now i cant use the action replay on windows 7?

is there a way to use the action replay on windows 7? and is there a driver for the action replay?

Zet

Years
  • I don't know if the action replay software(and drivers) are Windows 7 compatible. Though check the vendor's website(datel or codejunkies) for information or any driver downloads.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    your probably missing the NDS Link driver needed to sync your AR to your computer... check the codejunkies site for some driver downloads ^^

the disk is very useful for this, so if you have it, use it,

Back