• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Windows 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toastier

da bomb. :)
Years
  • i've decided that i wanted to try to make my own hack of pokemon leaf green, and i've got a question. i downloaded some tools to use, and when i tried to open them, i got an error message stating that COMDLG32.OCX isn't installed. i know it does this with advance text, advance attack, advance mart, advance starter, and pretty much everything else with advance in the name except advance map. i'm using windows 7, and i have been looking over youtube videos, and no matter what i do, it doesn't work. according to the videos and google, there is no way to make these programs work on windows 7. i'm not sure if i'm on a 32-bit or a 64-bit.
    does anyone know if you can make these work on windows 7 without running in XP mode or whatevurr?
    or, do you know of any programs that edit the things that the above programs do?
    i'm veryyyyyyy new at hacking, so any help would be appreciated!
    also, if i posted this in the wrong board, please feel free to close this. i'm kinda new on here, and i dunno where everything goes. ^-^;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back