• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Windy's Combo Part 3, PC Edition!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • So, today I find out that the electricity is finally back, however, my internet is still not as fast as before that I'm still having some trouble to access online... at least it's a bit better today, but I'll waiting until my internet is in top shape again, and I learned that one of my relative's house got a blackout again, so I'm still not sure yet. Meanwhile, when I was checking my internet connection, I found this video, but something is fishy there. You can watch that to find out:

In case you didn't know, Gokai-Oh is Japanese name for Legendary Megazord.

And oh boy, at 0:51 of the video, I found the footage of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger (the series that is adapted to Power Rangers Super Megaforce) from a certain fan sub, and it's inside of the Power Rangers commercial! Honestly, I found it strange that the official commercial of Power Rangers uses the footage from some certain subs. But at least it's released in Toy Fair, and it's not present in TV yet. Here are some of the reactions that I see in YouTube:

KamenRiderWUMBO in YouTube said:
    DID THEY SERIOUSLY LEAVE IN THE (CERTAIN) SUBS IN THE COMMERCIAL AT 0:51?
    I swear if that mistake is present in the TV version I'm gonna flip.

Dekoma in YouTube said:
    please tell me they're gonna use proper footage instead of using a random clip from a sub group when they air this on TV...

The best part is when that certain fan sub recognized that issue as well. I hope that Bandai will take a notice on this and use the proper (clean) Power Rangers footage.

Back