• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wingnut's All Request & Dedication Hour

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
    Years
    Hi guys. I'm a new spriter looking to get better. I just upgraded my internet connection to DSL and I'm looking to improve my spriting abilities. I'll be taking requests. Try to keep it to one at a time, please, as my time online is limited. Also, please be sure to indicate which Pokemon to use as the base.

I can do Pokemon fusions/recolors:

Trainer fusions:

Custom Trainers:

And Halloween Pokemon:

*EDIT*
    Just to let you all know, I'm a married guy with a full time job, 3 year old son, and a pregnant wife. Therefore, my time is limited. It may take a bit for me to get your sprites done, but they will get done. I hope you will find my work to be worth it, though.

I feel the need to stress this: If you use a sprite I make, please give me credit for it. That should be a given by now. Also, try to request only if it's something you actually want. Don't request just to give me a challenge. It's difficult for me to actually get done the one's people do want with my limited time schedule. Thanks for your requests, though, and request away! :classic:

Last edited:

Wingnut

Years
    Here ya go, Eevee Lady. I hope you like it!

C'mon, folks. Keep those requests coming! I'm not that busy. :cheeky:

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    So can you make a Wallace + Gulpin Pokemorph?

Wingnut

Years
    I'm at work right now, but I promise I'll make it for ya tonight! I work from 2-10:30 pm (East coast USA time) Monday-Friday. You can request during those times, though.

Years
    I love the show my name is earl!!!

Anyways, can I have a typhlosion mixed with Hiro? (in sig, very big sig. Good luck finding it!)

Wingnut

Years
    I'm not sure, but Zangoose is one of my three favorite Pokemon, so I'm willing to give it a try!

Wingnut

Years
    I think this'll be enough requests for the night. You can request more after these are done. Thank you all for being so patient. :)

Wingnut

Years
    Yeah, okay. That's fine. Just know I'm going to do them in the order I get them. Just try to bear with me and my hectic schedule. :)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I'm not a big fan of fusions. I'm a scratch spriter, so I'm more a fan of custom sprites. However, these are some of the better fusions I've seen around PC. With the exception of the wings, that Nidodelicuno is really cool looking. That would have to be my favorite. You should try doing some scratch sprites sometime, because you have real potential. Keep up the good work.

[EDIT] Flarizardmew: Do not double post. Hit the edit button and edit your earlier post.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I like them, but the fact that that flannery sprite's breasts are exposed kinda wierds me out...

Wingnut

Years
    Here they are! Thank you all for being so patient. Please keep those requests a-comin'. I'm having fun with this!

Thanks for the kind words, megafuz. I really appreciate it. I took your advice and fixed Nidodelicuno. I redid the wing, fixed the tail, and touched up the lines. It looks much better now:

Back