• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Winter-time favorites

Winter-time faves

• Snowboard

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Stay inside

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Play video games

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Snowball fights

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Listen to music

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Hang out with friends

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Watch movies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (you can post them below)

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    I believe this is best suited for the board ''Other Voting Polls''.

My favorite thing to do is actually hanging outside with friends. It feels so g00d in the winter. I'm always in a great m00d, plus extremely relaxed around that time. Then again, I also enjoy being inside with my hot chocolate and all. (nice feeling when you wrap yourself in warm sheets, sipping on tastey chocolate. o.O)

~Blade~

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Like BladeForever said... this should belong in OVP. xD

*MOVED*

Hmm... I like to drink hot chocolate in winter~ <3 And skiing isn't that bad either.

Years
    I definitely don't do anything dealing with snow here - it never snows here. ._.;;

But what I do like to do is mainly just stay inside and do whatever I feel like doing. Video game playing might be possible, if I actually have any that I want to play then...

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I've never been skiing or snowboarding or whatever (Florida doesn't get alot of snow, lol), but I do like sitting in front of a fire and drink hot chocolate or coffee.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Eww winter. ><

There is absolutely nothing to do during the winter. I abhor snow, so I just sit inside at my laptop or I play a video game or something along those lines. And drink hot chocolate of course. <3

Although, I will admit throwing snowballs right into my sister's face can be fun. XD And I do like ice skating and occasionally sledding, but I hate having to walk back up the hill after...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I still like playing snowball fights with my friends.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    it's winter here now.Winter always sucks becuase it never snows or nothing fun happens.

So we just sit in-side and do nothing.XD.

Years
    I like playing in the snow in general. Snowball fights, buliding snowmen, sledding (never been downhill skiing ;_; ), it's all fun ^^
    however, our state doesn't get enough snow to make it any fun >_>;; I looooove playing in tons of snow. I used to live in a place where it snowed so much, the piles of shoveled snow were taller than I was ^_____^

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Grrrr. There's nothing real special about winter where I live, it doesnt snow, it doesnt get cold, its basically just lke the rest of the year.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    OMGoodness...where's skiing? Downhill Skiing? It's only the best wintertime thing to do ever!! XD I don't mean to brag...but I can ski a mean black diamond in my day. XD

~Kelsey

Back