• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Winter...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
  • ARPOKY said:
    Besides the fact that is on a poorly made blank (use Fang's, linked to in the sticky tutorial), doesn't use text anywhere close to the right fonts, has a huge amount of HP, someone does 999 damage (damage is always is 10's), does 1000 damage (overpowered), lets you "graw a card," uses no energy, has no weakness/resistance/retreat cost, has random symbols on the side, and has a badly dithered (saved as gif in paint) image, it could be a good card. Let's see, we're left with the concept of Wintertime Pikachu?

Read the tutorials, they will be very useful to your fake card making. ^^

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • I have to agree. It can't be classified as a card since it really doesn't look like one. There are many stickied threads that can help you make a great card. If your main complaint is that you don't have photoshop, you could always download the trial version from there website. It may only be for 30-days, but trust me, it's worth it. Don't make your cards uber strong either.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • I agree with what they just said. Try using more colors, and use more of the actual design.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • t stinks. We need to make an announcement: "DO NOT POST ANY FAKE CARD UNLESS YOU HAVE READ FANG"S TUTORIAL, THATS WHAT ITS THERE FOR, N00BS." Well yeah, read tutorials, and photoshop. And there you are.

Back