• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Wish for feebas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    i want a feebas isnt the hardest pokemon to find in any game?i try to capture it since one week

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Okay king wtch. I don't like your grammar, how you mix up words, and how you hardly ever press the shift key (which I can understand if you're from a different country or have 2 fingers, but even then...), and how you're posts are unreadable to most human beings, but I'll help you.

Feebas is only found in 6 random tiles throughout Route 119. I'll say it again: Route 119, West of Fortree City. These tiles are said to be determined by the "Trendy Phrase" in Dewford. So, the only way you can find Feebas is by fishing in every single tile a at least once until you get a Feebas. If you can't find it go back to Dewford and change the phrase. You just have to be willing to fish on every tile a few times in order to get Feebas. It's simply luck of the draw. So good luck, you're gonna need it...

With all regards,

-ChrisTom

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Please use the simple Q&A and better grammar and spelling next time. kthx.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back