• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wish tag confusion

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
Years
  • I never heard about anything such as a wish tag, so I don't think it's true. If it is, then it should have already revealed itself because jirachi is ready out.

Jerkyguy

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Here
    • Seen Jun 13, 2005
    EVERYONE!!! JIRACHI IS ON THE POKEMON COLESEUM BONUS DISC!!! ITS NOT EVEN A SECRET IT SAYS IN BIG LEETERS ON THE FRONT ITS ON NINTENDO.COM AND POKEMON-GAMES.COM IT WAS ON THE NEWS FOR ALMOST EVER!!!!!...*lets out a big sigh* I have Jirachi...to get him u need a Gamecube, GBA(Sp,Gameboy player) Ruby or Sapphire, GBA/Gamecube connection cable AND the pokemon collesum bonus disc...I hope that dispells the rumers..as 4 the wish tag I have 1 thing...*shrug*bye now!

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Jerkyguy said:
    EVERYONE!!! JIRACHI IS ON THE POKEMON COLESEUM BONUS DISC!!! ITS NOT EVEN A SECRET IT SAYS IN BIG LEETERS ON THE FRONT ITS ON NINTENDO.COM AND POKEMON-GAMES.COM IT WAS ON THE NEWS FOR ALMOST EVER!!!!!...*lets out a big sigh* I have Jirachi...to get him u need a Gamecube, GBA(Sp,Gameboy player) Ruby or Sapphire, GBA/Gamecube connection cable AND the pokemon collesum bonus disc...I hope that dispells the rumers..as 4 the wish tag I have 1 thing...*shrug*bye now!

Many of us know that already.. it's just the fact that people still think you can receive a wish tag to battle Jirachi.. <_< I'm afraid what you just said wont help at all. =/ (you just cant stop the lies... and get through to most people)

~Blade~

SKainuiG

Nomel Holds a Numel Berry
    Years
  • BladeForever said:
    Many of us know that already.. it's just the fact that people still think you can receive a wish tag to battle Jirachi.. <_< I'm afraid what you just said wont help at all. =/ (you just cant stop the lies... and get through to most people)

~Blade~
    I know, it's actually quite pathetic. I've completely completed the game, and I have also paid for and downloaded the EON Ticket and Jirachi from the bonus disc. Jirachi was holding a Ganolon berry, and my brother got Jirachi downloaded to his game aswell and it was holding one of the four rare berries that you can aquire from pokemon colloseum. I hate liars and people who flame, and pretty much this whole entire thread has been that. I've been at these forums a shorter time then most people here, but that doesn't mean I haven't been playing the games since the days of Red and Blue. I've been to other forums and it's sad to see so many lies. If only there was a ban button for all the sensible people here...

ANIMANGA

relax, we understand j00
    Years
  • Does anybody know why the scientist in Mossdeep City Space Center is telling you how many launches there have been? I mean, its kind of stupid of them to put him in, and have a counter over how many launches that there have been since the game was started. Mines up to ....56, I'm still not sure by what standards it goes up, I'm guessing about every 24 hours and I'm up to 241 hours....and to the person that has had the last reply, doesn't completely completed mean that you have all ...202 pokemon, and they are at level 100? AND all of the berries. Speaking of berries, how do you get the rare ones? heee

ANIMANGA

relax, we understand j00
    Years
  • What a WISH TAG is

I KNOW WHAT A WISH TAG IS! IT HAS BEEN REVEALED!!!!!!!

I don't know how to get one that you can use, if you can, because when the girl mentions the wish tag it is not in CAPS like all items. The fact is, i have 6 wish tags. It took me 3 months but i finally figured out what it is, and how to get it. I have found a definition of Jirachi that explains it all. Nobody has mentioned this but.... here it goes.... :classic:

A legend states that JIRACHI will make true any wish that is written on notes attached to its head when it awakens. If this POK?MON senses danger, it will fight without awakening.

Definition of Jirachi, which i have 2 of, which means that since they both have 3 tags on their heads, thats 6 WISH TAGS, I hope this clears up any confusion. What i want to know now is, how did that girl by the white rock get a WISH TAG? Does she have a Jirachi? Is it the same Jirachi that is suppost to attack you before you go in space after the countdown of launches gets up to 100 or 83, i have seen numerous websites with some stating that launches go bad at 83 and everybody is wishing for the space crew not to die, i have also heard that when the launches reaches 100 the captain invites you to come into space were 'an experiment has escaped * DEOXYS ?* and you must catch it..... are they true? Maybe neither are? Maybe both are? Maybe you battle Jirachi at the rock where everybody wishes, then go up into space where there has been an accident * caused by DEOXYS? * and you must use Jirachi to capture the DEOXYS and save the space station.... my launches are at 56 ( I got 241 hours just incase anyone wants to figure out how the launches are calculated to go up ) so i have quite a while untill i figure out if the 83, and/or 100, is true. I hope this has helped out a lot and cleared up all of the confusion.

Last edited:
    Back