• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wish tag confusion

shiny jiriachi

poke'mon master [junior]
Years
  • willow321 said:
    Sleek,
    Rumors, rumors. Look, The wish tag item is a rumor but i have reason to believe that it works. I know how to activate Jiriachi.(i've done it, but my SP is up for rapair).
    If you ever need help just ask.
    I know most things on pokemon.

From willow321

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 39
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    Um just to tell u Jirachii comes with bonus CD u get from Pokemon Collisium it's official...it comes with the trailer of the 6th movie...

shiny jiriachi

poke'mon master [junior]
    Years
  • I think u have to do something to wake him up (a.k.a. activate him) to catch him and i don't think it has anythin' to do with a promo' disk from pokemon colliseum, reply to that "Ultimathunder" [mabe i should start a thread on how to catch jiriachi].

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 13, 2004
    Sleek said:
    i have an urge to clear things up...anyway...i dont think kairi, arcanine, frostweaver or any other smart people have mentioned this yet. or at least why. YOU CANNOT GET THE WISH TAG PEOPLE!!! time to prove it (i always got to). Any item or pokemon that is ever mentioned by other people is in all capital letters. if u talk to the lady in mossdeep, when she says wish tag, it is in LOWERCASE letters. i dont know how much i can stress that. that caught my eye, and i have this weird sixth sense that tells me about something like that, like i can feeel the game or something.
    yes it is. i just got it yesterday.heres how you get it.first get all the pokemon in sappire and then get all the pokemon u cant catch in sappire and trade them from ruby to sapphire.them go to lilycove and go to the hotel and go to the top floor and talk to the guy and he will give you a diploma on catching all the pokemon.then go to professor birtch and he will give you a wish tag and then go to the white rock next to the space center at mossdeep and press a and say yes and the rock will crumble up and you will be attacked by a level 50 jirachi :P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • NOTICE TO ALL: There have been a few double posts on this thread. Can you please refrain from doing this. It's against the forum rules and wastes space.

Thanks,

Iggy

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • Rollerblaze said:
    yes it is. i just got it yesterday.heres how you get it.first get all the pokemon in sappire and then get all the pokemon u cant catch in sappire and trade them from ruby to sapphire.them go to lilycove and go to the hotel and go to the top floor and talk to the guy and he will give you a diploma on catching all the pokemon.then go to professor birtch and he will give you a wish tag and then go to the white rock next to the space center at mossdeep and press a and say yes and the rock will crumble up and you will be attacked by a level 50 jirachi :P

how come i didn't get anything when i got all 202 and the diploma, and after taking to Birch. all he says is congratulations

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    seriously you can't belive that is how you catch 'JI'! trust me i know i'm like jirachis biggest fan and i havent figured out how to cath it. man if i had a nickle.....
    i'd have
    $300,201.310 man

Visit https://dendesdbzrpg.topcities.com
    or i'll chop your legs off!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2004
    shiny jiriachi said:
    I think u have to do something to wake him up (a.k.a. activate him) to catch him and i don't think it has anythin' to do with a promo' disk from pokemon colliseum, reply to that "Ultimathunder" [mabe i should start a thread on how to catch jiriachi].

I have Jirachi on lvl 100 and I got it off a freind

BUT IT HAD ON WISH TAG

ps: I'am jirachi's biggest fan
    pss: GIR says ONLY IF YOU DO A LITTLE DANCE

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2004
    Sleek said:
    i have an urge to clear things up...anyway...i dont think kairi, arcanine, frostweaver or any other smart people have mentioned this yet. or at least why. YOU CANNOT GET THE WISH TAG PEOPLE!!! time to prove it (i always got to). Any item or pokemon that is ever mentioned by other people is in all capital letters. if u talk to the lady in mossdeep, when she says wish tag, it is in LOWERCASE letters. i dont know how much i can stress that. that caught my eye, and i have this weird sixth sense that tells me about something like that, like i can feeel the game or something.

Sleek you said that the ladie next ot the white rock says wish tag in small BUT on mine it is in CAPS I think it may have some thing to that one of the rocets lorched falled and all the people are out side next to the white rock wishing for them to retern safly

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Ahh...stop lying.
    It's really annoying.
    There is NO Wish Tag in game.
    Need I said more?
    There is NOWish Tag!!!
    No need to said more.
    Because I tried all stupid rumor.
    and it never work.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Rollerblaze is wrong a big LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only wa u can get jirachi is using the disc from pokemon colloseum!!

@#$%& *Draws a picture of rollerblazes picture, rips to 1,000,000,000 pices and puts in trash can spits on it*

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    if u use heats to get JI he is holding a wwish tag, it increases all stats to max level.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I own jirachi, you do get him on the colloseum disk, wish tag is lowercase, you can't get a failed launch. This is my answer to all those posts that contained info contrary to this. I think that she says wish tag like that because since this game came from japan, where wish tags are probably common place at alatars and shrines and teh like, and all common plce items are in lowercase. It's possible that the wihite rock represents JIrachi in his hybernating form, and the spce center represents Deoxys, being a space virus. THAT DOES NOT, HOWEVER, MEAN THAT YOU GET EITHER DEOXYS OR JIRACHI IN THIS GAME. Thank you.

ANIMANGA

relax, we understand j00
    Years
  • Jirachi

Hey, i heard somewhere that you can catch Jirachi by going to the space center and talking to the guy that declares the number of launches, when that number reaches 100 you are supposidly able to get a ride to space, when there you will get attacked by a Jirachi and possibly some other rare pokemon ( hee i forget the name Deoxys ?maybe? ) o well, if any info on how to get that has been proven by YOU and/or others plz tell me

Last edited:

ANIMANGA

relax, we understand j00
    Years
  • more questions

ok, i don't know how to get successful launches up any, my launches are up to 53 now, my friend gave me some jirachi's so i don't really need to know if the launches works, i am still going to find out.......my jirachi is at lvl 83 now........ this game rules. Oh and can somebody please tell me what #151 is? i cant find it for anything, if you want to reply just post here i check back often....... :paranoid: does anyone still check this.....o well

Back