• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WisherWisherWish's Daily Dare Show

Years
  • Ever get bored waiting for a new Pokemon Game to come out?
    Ever stare at your old Pokemon games and wonder if there is any meaning left in them?
    Ever just want a new challenge?
    A dare?

Well, I'm here to help you!

Here's what's going to happen.

Mostly everyday, if I can get on, I'll post a challenge for you to do in a random game, which you'll complete that day. If you can't perform that task, that means you need to work on that game more. If so, do it.

Let it be a goal to everyone to have all their games completed (Pokedex Optional) by the time HeartGold and SoulSilver

Once you are done the challenge, post that you are done and I'll add you to the list that day or the following.

First person done wins.

RULES:
    1. I make the dares, not you,unless it's Fan Dare Week (WILL BE ANNOUNCED)
    2. Please be truthful.
    3. First come, first serve.
    4. Please keep your posts clean and nice.

O.K, now to Today's Challenge!

MAY. 19/2009:
    FireRed/LeafGreen

Without using any guide or website to help you, go to the Pokemon Mansion in Kanto to find and read all 4 Pokemon Journals in the game.
    Then catch a LV. 36 Raticate anywhere in the Pokemon Mansion.

May.26/2009
    Ruby/Sapphire
    Battle Gabby and Ty in all three places with two of the same Pokemon (Non-Legendary) and without healing.

Last edited:

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
  • Funny you should mention Pokémon Mansion, I just went there this morning and read all four journal entries. XD That's half the dare already!

But I didn't catch a Raticate. I'm doing my own self-challenge; beat the Elite Four with as few Pokédex entries as possible, so catching a Raticate would be counter-productive. (I sure beat up a lot of level 36 Raticate, though.)

Maybe I'll do tomorrow's dare.

Back