• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Wishing Nintendo would release Revolution 2 already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    With all the new awesome play styles and uber restricting rules revolution 2(or w/e they call it) would be the game everyone is waiting for. So far its 7 months after b/w and it's not even announced yet! I don't have a ready and able wireless modem that the ds can read. The ds is so old that modems are far too updated to be played on. I walked for 2 hours... 20+ open connections and only one worked wtf?

If rev2 added a chatroom to find players... awww man, do want!

Of course there would be cool restrictions like random b/w mode(awesome) but perhaps an "anything goes" mode as well?

Any thoughts?

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I just want a 3D battle system that I can upload my party to on the Wii. I don't want any fancy character makers or storylines.

A more advance battling system, pretty much.

iTeruri

iAm
    Years
  • Wait for it. Wasn't it confirmed that they are working on a 3DS and Wii game. 'They' obviously isn't Gamefreak, but it might be Genius Sonority, the makers of Battle Revolution.

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • I really hope it's like XD or Coliseum having an awesome story with shadow pokemon and the snag machine and Also like battle revolution with all the features that Battle Revolution. I also wish for better 3d attack actions, it get pretty old seeing all of the same things happening to your pokemon.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • It's supposed to be like XD from what i've heard. Hopefully, as i've never played XD(though I really want to), it will have a good storyline and all the extra stuff on Battle Revolution, plus minigames ;P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Black and White

See "Black and White"? Yeah this section is only for discussion of Black and White - not any spinoffs relating to them (mainly because the spiinoff section is like one category under it). Go check if there's a thread covering it in spinoffs!

Wishing Nintendo would release Revolution 2 already

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back