• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WISHMKR Jirachi for these...

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
    Well, as you can see, these are the ones I need in my sig.
    I really want the Darkrai and Celebi the most. The Jirachis are all legit and off of the Pokemon Colosseum disk. If you can do any of these let me know. I have no shinnies but if you need any of the normal Legendary Pokemon that are at level 100 with all its evs, I will be willing to trade them. I have all the legendaries at level 100. PM me.

Deoxys down, several more to go! Thanks Macho!

Last edited:

goldemuse6

Muse
    Years
    I'm going to be recieving a Timid manaphy in a trade very soon, and I'd be willing to trade that for a jolly Jirachi.

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
    Well, so far I have a relaxed, bashful, modest, and adamant one left.

The one I kept for myself that is now level 100 is a Modest one that is Mischievous too. Its special attack is 328. It's pretty good.

I'm only going to get a few more. If one ends up being Jolly, I'll contact you. Thanks.

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
    Where you at guys? I now have my pokedex complete but still need a Darkrai and a Shaymin to keep. PM me when you are good to go. I am ready.

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
    I don't like having the japanese named pokemon, I can't read it :) . I will still gladly trade a Jirachi for it. Let me know what time zone you are in and when you want to trade.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    GMT+08:00, maybe around 10 pm my time. or 9am tomorrow, my time. However if i see you online, ill try to contact you right away.

Back