• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen WISHMKR Jirachi

Years
    I've just got my first event pokemon a WISHMKR Jirachi and was wondering
    how rare it was compared to other events. Any info would be appreciated.

Malik

私はPokemonの神であ る
    Years
    I don't think its AS rare, but its pretty rare. events were you have to go to a store, thats rare (once a year, is what my friend told me) But, yes its rare enough to trade ^^

7rial 0F Doom

DelicateTorture of the SoOoUuL
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Isn't as rare as Mew, Celebi, or Deoxy's, but besides all the other Pixie legendary's, Jirachi is the least rarest, then it's Mew, then it's Celebi as No.1, Jirachi is still VERY rare though.

Years
    anyone who has the bonus disc where you get Jirachi (like i do) can obtain an unlimited supply of Jirachi. I happened to be checking out a new sapphire game pack last night and was able to get myself 3 Jirachis in about an hour. So given time and a lot of boredem I could have hundreds of Jirachi and they are all fully Legit. Celebi was only given out at special various events (Such as the 10th anniv) And as a personal example i think i only have about 20 of those Celebis left, and only cloning or using an AR would allow me to get those Celebis again.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    anyone who has the bonus disc where you get Jirachi (like i do) can obtain an unlimited supply of Jirachi. I happened to be checking out a new sapphire game pack last night and was able to get myself 3 Jirachis in about an hour. So given time and a lot of boredem I could have hundreds of Jirachi and they are all fully Legit. Celebi was only given out at special various events (Such as the 10th anniv) And as a personal example i think i only have about 20 of those Celebis left, and only cloning or using an AR would allow me to get those Celebis again.

Umm yea. Theres no such thing as a 10th anivversary Jirachi.

Zet

Years
    Its rarer than any events pokes Australia can get since its kinda hard down here to get the stuff needed to do the events, best we get is a connection tour

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    ok sstrange as it may be events are always the easiest way to get pokemon but bonus disk is a help.shiny gold will have all the legendaries so it'll be good.i can't wait for beta 5.also,legendaries rock mon

Back