• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Witch is better, Deoxys or Lugia?

Witch is better Deoxys or Lugia?

• Total voters

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I prefer Lugia over Deoxys. I do respect Deoxys' powerful sweeping capabilities, but thats not not going to make me like it anymore. In fact, its a no-brainer for me because I actually really dislike Deoxys.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    deoxys

deoxys can be used in ubers, but can also be played in standard competition (note: speed form)

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Lugia, because it looks better an I've always liked it (ever since I saw it) but Deoxys... well, it looks to freaky...

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    Lugia easily!!!!! Lugia is more of a guardian while Deoxys is sorta unstable. then again that's just me

I think Mismagius is the better witch. As for the two mentioned, I think Lugia's better, but I'm honestly disappointed that its Flying/Psychic instead of Flying/Water.

If it was water/flying it would take 4 times the normal amount from electric attacks!

Last edited:

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    competitively I'm not so sure but aside from that Luiga simply pwns overall. He's...hmmm how to put this....simply too powerful

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Like everyone else... I pick Lugia. Its just... More original, and better looking. And it's movie was better >_>

Pokemon 2000 >>> Destiny Deoxys.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    You made a spelling mistake in the title.

Ummm, I have never owned a Deoxys but I have my own Lugia from XD. Ummmm, they are both good pokemon. Deoxys is probably a worse sweeper than Lugia is a wall though and Lugia looks so kawaii :D
    Plus Lugia is one of my favourite legendaries.

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
    Years
    I prefer Deoxys. Because of limitations in the games, he can't shapeshift (otherwise he'd require different EV sets, different movesets, etc.), but the "real" deoxys would be able to. this would make it an excellent fighter that would be adaptive to many situations: it defends in its defence form, speeds up to the enemy in its speed form, gains momentum, and then finally strikes with all the power of its attack form.

Back