• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Woah im new. !_!

Rubypoke

Addictive...
    Years
    YEah just like the title says. Im new. Rubypoke. Found this site a long time ago and never got bothered to join, but ive decided to join now.

I like the site and the people here, im interested in seeing how the games go in the game showcase section.

Hi

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2006
    Welcome to the PC I'm also new here! and people here are nice! :D

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    hello Rubypoke, welcome to PC, make sure to read the rules and if you have any problems that you may not be able to understand you can contact the Staff by PM. I shall see you around =D

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hi there, welcome to PC. I hope you have a enjoyable stay here. If you need anyhelp around the place you can drop me a PM. I can help you to the best of my ability.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hehe, I lurve your name 8 Anyway, Welcome to PC I hope you have a great time browsing through the forums and posting ^^; Make sure you read all of the rules and FAQs so that you don't get in any sort of trouble accidently :D

Also, If you need any help, Have any questions or simple wanna be friends, I'm always here so you can PM me ;]

Charmander_004

I love Pokémon and Charmander
    Years
    Hello Rubypoke! I'm new too. I found this site a long time ago too, but I didn't register until now. You're right! All the people in here are very good and very friendly. Have fun.

View attachment 32366

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    hello and welcome to PC! make sure to read the rules, and if you need a friend, you can PM me! Happy posting! :)

Years
    Hi Rubypoke, I, like all of us was once new and even though I dont have as many posts as the people that have been here longer, I still wish you the best here at PC if you need help with anything PM me.
    And on behaf of all of us here at PC

WELCOME!​

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hehe, cute username... oO dunno why... it just IS!
    ^^; Anyhoo, welcome to the PC! Awesome signature images.
    I hope you enjoy your time here... ^^

~ Peace

Years
    I'm glad you joined. I hope don't think you'll regret it. ^^

Anyway, welcome. ^^ I hope you have a ton of fun here, especially with those games if you play any of them. Some of them look good. ^^;

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Welcome to PC ^^; Hope you have a great time posting and browsing around here ! I hope you like this place :D If you need any help, Have any questions or wanna be friends, I'm always here so you can PM me.

Also, Read all of the rules and FAQs just so that you don't get in any sort of trouble accidently =3

Cya around !

Back