• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Woah.. long time since I was here...

pichu11

Big brother is watching you.
    Years
    Hello everyone, I see some familliar faces, but LOTS of new ones. I am a oldbie, but I have not posted here in *Forever*. How is everyone?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey

Wow, you certainly have been away for some time, haven't you?

Welcome back from what I can only imagine is the abyss, Pichu. I'm probably not a familiar name to you, but I'm sure some of your old friends are still around. Won't they be surprised to see you, eh? XD

I think you're going to find that the ol' PC has changed quite a bit since you last logged on, but don't worry, it's still the same old Pokécommunity you remember.

Have fun reacquainting yourself with everything, my friend. I suppose I'll see you around.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome back to the community, Pichu!

I'm doing quite well, thanks. And I hope you're doing fine as well since you've finally returned to PC after such a long absence. Yes, there are a lot of new faces here...We're definitely always growing member-wise =P

So have fun and get to it! Hope to see you around sometime! ^____^

pichu11

Big brother is watching you.
    Years
    Thanks so much everyone :-)
    Phelan: Est-ce que tu parles francais? Je viens de Nouvelle Écosse.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

It's great to see you back! I hope you are able to stay longer this time and i look forward to seeing you around! Surely some of your old friends are some around but it's always nice to meet new people right? Well anyway have fun!

See you around!

Back